Chapter 30

Chris's pov

I wake up with Rayin next to me look at me "hey brother" he giggles "hi" he smiles "do you wanna play with toys until daddies come?" He nods and he picks up my baby and holds it to his chest "him is a baby like you and me but I'm big boy" he nods and kisses the baby's forehead "Rayin you can have the baby if you want it" he looks up at me "weally ?" I nod "tanks brothwer" he hugs me. Dada opens our door "morning babies" Rayin looks "da" he reaches for dada "morning baby's did you guys sleep well?" I nod and Rayin says "Wes Kris give me" he holds up the baby dada makes a shocked face "no way that's so cool babes did you thank bubby?" Who's that? "Who dat da?" Dada looks confused "bubby means brother so when I say bubby i mean Chris you can call your brother bub or bubby ok?" We nod I say where's daddy?" Dada picks me up and puts me on the floor and picks up Rayin "he's in the study how about you and Rayin help me make pancakes?" "Ok dada" I say and Rayin nods. When we walk in to the kitchen dad says "should we make blueberry pancakes or strawberry pancakes?" "Iv not had them" I say and Rayin says "me neither da" dada smiles "how about you guys taste them daddy has some in the fridge" he sets Rayin on the counter and gets a two boles of stuff out and sets them by Rayin "before we eat Rain give me your binky" Rain shakes his head "Rayin do you want me to tell daddy your being bad?" He shakes his head and pops it out of his mouth and hands it to dada "good boy" Rayin giggles "ok this is a blueberry and this is a strawberry, do you guys want some?" Rayin says "Wes da" and I nod he hands me a strawberry and he cuts a blueberry I half and holds it out to Rayin. I bite in to the little part of the strawberries. It vary sweet I like it "don't eat the leaf of the strawberry" I nod and eat the berry to the leaf "here dada" I hand him the leaf and he tosses it to the trash can he hands me a blueberry and I eat it. I don't like it "dada I don't like it" he keeps feeding Rayin the strawberry "that's ok but do you want strawberries in your pancakes?" "Yes". Dada takes a cloth and wipes me and Rayin's hands "ok boys let's get started" he puts a lot of powder in a bowl and some water "daddy dat baby powder?" He shakes his head "no babe it's baking powder" I nod he mixes up the stuff and says I'm going to cut the berries up and you guys can put them in ok?" We nod "k da" Rayin says. He hands me some strawberries and holds the bowl down so I can reach it I drop them in "good job Chris" I smile. He makes some pancakes and then let's Rayin put the other berries in the bowl. "Who wants to tell daddy breakfast is read?" "Me me" I say and Rayin says "e e" he picks Rayin up "ok let's go, we walk to daddy's study "coming" he opens the door and looks at me. He scoops me up and kisses my cheek,Rayin's and dada's lips. "Daddy we make food for you" he gasps "really you guys are the best did you help?" I nod "e wo dee" (me to daddy) daddy says "let's eat"

(Filter chapter ,stuff going down soon comment but please don't ask what's going to happen) comment please