Khushi's eyes popped out.. This day would end with her finally.. Before Aarav could move ahead, Khushi ran and stood in front of him blocking his way.

" Baba.. No, don't tell Maa!!!"

Before Aarav could say anything, Khushi started.

" It's ok Baba.. I understand.. This will always be a male dominating society, when a man wishes to eat his favorite food he will make sure to have it but when a woman wishes.. (She sighed.) let it be Baba.. Neither carrots are running away nor Mumma!! It's different that, she will lose her appetite today!! But it's definitely ok?? Is not it??"

While saying, she was finger crossing.. at least this plan would not backfire!! That was the last possible trick she could think of, Maa Baba has become this dramatic that only a dramatic trap can make everything all right.

"Fine.. Let me see what can I do??(Khushi grinned..) But first let me take a shower first.. Can I ??"

Khushi moved aside giving him way.

" Sure Baba.. (Aarav shook his head, he was about to walk pass, Khushi called from behind. ) Baba.. Please be quick.. Ok??" (Aarav nodded his head..)

"Mumma.. Chalo..", Khushi dragged Anita and standing by stairway she pointed at Aarav saying.

" Look at there.. You are here not talking to Baba and there... Baba is trying to mellow down your mood, preparing some yummy dessert for you!! Do you even know it's Baba's first cooking?? I am afraid he would not hurt him self there!!!"

Anita looked at that direction, Khushi followed her eyes. Her eyes sparkled. Anita's anger started reducing seeing the scene at the same time hearing Khushi.

" Let me check!!"

Khushi asked, "Check?? Whom?? Baba??"(she asked mischievously..)

Anita rolled her eyes.

" More than him I'm worried for my kitchen's condition.. If I see any mess there then.." (But stopped instantly as felt a kiss smacking on her cheek)

 " It's ok Maa.. No excuse needed!! I'm going!! You can go and check.."

Both ladies were happy and main reasons were their men!! While Anita joined Aarav, Khushi went back to her room happily!! After almost one hour when Khushi came downstairs found Aarav and Anita relishing Gajar Halwa chatting happily with each other!! Khushi smiled sweetly at this couple at the same time could not stop herself from appreciating their Son either!!

***************************

It's been 20 days now!! 

All were busy in their respective works. It was evening. Khushi was free, she was laying on bed, listening to music. She had not talked to Arnav from last 3-4 days as both were unable to match their timing! While listening to music, it started playing Kisore Kumar's songs. She remembered Arnav gifting those DVDs trying to buttering her for not joining at Di's place!! She twisted her lips, pulling out her ear cods, she grabbed her phone from table and dialed Arnav's number!! The first ring was unanswered.. She dialed once again and it was answered but she heard a female voice, and after hearing this she sat straight on bed.

" Hello??"

"Hello Mrs.Raizada!!"

"Can I talk to Arnav??" 

She was unable to understand how did that lady called her by that name.. But in deed, that surname did give her goosebumps to her.. This was very first time when she was being addressed as Mrs.Raizada..

"Mr.Raizada is in meeting!! If there is any important message, you can tell me, I'll inform him!!"

"No.. Thanks!!"

Like every woman, she wants a direct conversation with her husband not via by anyone.

" May I know with whom I'm talking??" (Khushi added after a second.)

"It's Lily Mrs.Raizada!!"

Both ladies hanged up the call after sharing last words, keeping the phone away Khushi left the room. After finishing her cores, when Khushi returned back to room and checked her phone found no message or call from his side. She frowned, grumpily left towards poolside dialing his number, the call was answered and this time again it was by a lady!! She was not pleased at all.. Does not he have any male staffs there?? Almost setting her mood not to call him again, she went back to bedroom. She was folding dried clothes to keep them back in closet her cell rang. She turned her head, it was flashing "Arnav". But she turned her head away.. Let him also give the taste of ignorance!!

It ranged for second time, she did not reply again and he called for 3rd time!! Her heart started melting automatically.. She just can't ignore him anymore. Swiping the phone screen, she took the call to her ear when heard..

"Sorry Khushi.. I was in a meeting and it lasted longer than expected!!"

His words again started soothing her fake anger down.. Had not he gone there for his work? So her being upset with him was never a justified one. She tried to make herself understand his point!!

"Where are you now??"

Arnav replied back.

" Driving back to apartment!!"

Khushi checked the watch and calculated mentally the current time in Singapore; it must be late at night there.

' It's so late Arnav!!" (she said with concern.)

"Hmm.. "(While rubbing his forehead, as his head was hurting a little due to work pressure Arnav just hummed.)

Khushi asked.

" Did I disturb you?? Should I call back later??"

Arnav interrupted.

" No.. It's not that.. On other hand, apart from night, I would not be free any other time here.. Don't hang up.. (He urged to continue their talk longer..) Let's talk for some time.."

Khushi smiled, his words did give her the feeling to feel special!! They talked normally for sometime, by then he had reached at his place. Falling on sofa, in living area Arnav exclaimed.

" Are you jealous Khushi??"  (Slowly that mental fatigue was leaving his mind.)

" What the!!! Why would I be??"

Arnav replied smartly.

" That's because no wife likes it when her husband's called answered back by any other woman!! And the way you are complaining.. I'm getting same vibes!!" (he smirked.)

" Don't you think you have started experiencing a loads more feeling now-a-days!!"

"Not now-a-days Khushi.. I have experienced everything since long, it just that I realized now which is late!!" (he said huskily..)

It did not take longer to Khushi to understand about which feeling he was talking about. She did not comment back knowing it would again return back with his intense dialogue to her!! A person not only has to say "I Love You " each time he/she wants to feel another one warm..even being miles away!!! Just some gestures are sufficient to know that. Khushi has started acknowledging his Feeling, which was important on her part to do before acknowledging her own sentiments and feeling for him!!!