Chapter 6: Liam

I watched as Harry slowly drifted off to sleep.

"I'll always be here to protect you and Ashton. You guys means so much to me already." I whispered, kissing his head. I saw him smile, cuddling closer to me. I carefully climbed off of the bed, making sure not to wake him and Ashton up before kissing their heads. I walked out of the room and started walking towards the nurses station. Perrie looked up at me.

"Hey. How's he doing?" She asked, referring to Harry.

"He's fine. He has bruising, two broken ribs, and his right arm is broken. Thanks to his husband." I said through clenched teeth. Perrie frowned.

"What an ass. Who could do such a thing to a sweet guy?"

I shrugged. "Assholes."

She laughed. "Of course."

"Dr. Payne." i heard someone say, making me look up to see that it was Dr. Horan. "Mr. Styles is looking for you."

I nodded and said bye to Perrie before I ran down the hall towards Harry's room. I opened the door and saw that Harry was looking around, frantically. I quickly ran up to him, hugging him as he started crying.

"Baby, what's the matter?" I asked, brushing his hair away from his face.

"I-I thought you had left us for good." He sobbed, clenching my shirt in his fists. I picked him up and carried him over to the other hospital bed that was in the room so that Ashton could remain sleeping. I sat down on the bed with Harry straddling my lap.

"Shh baby. Calm down or you're going to hurt yourself." I said, rubbing his back.

"I-I can't." He hiccuped. I caressed his cheek, trying to think of a way to calm him down. I sighed before leaning forward, kissing his soft lips. He whimpered before kissing me back, wrapping his arms around my neck. I leaned back so that he was on top of me, holding onto his hips. He whimpered as he started moving his hips, rubbing our crotches together.

"Fuck, baby." I panted, trailing my hands up his back.

*SMUT*

"Liam...I need you." He begged, taking off his hospital gown. I gazed at his sexy body, looking at the two sparrow tattoos on his chest.

"Baby, you're still sore." I said, watching as he shook his head. 

"I'm not. I'm just horny." He said, swiftly taking off my jeans and boxers. I groaned as he wrapped his hand around me, stroking it up and down, giggling as it started getting harder. 

"Geez. I need to be inside you, baby." I grunted, spitting on my hand as I lubricated my d*ck. I lined myself at his entrance. He pushed his hips down making me slide inside him. "Holy crap. You're so tight, baby."

He whined, placing his hands on my chest as he started bouncing up and down on me.

"Oh Liam. Love having your big c*ck inside me." He said, panting as I thrust into him, hitting his prostate.

"Hey Li-" Someone said, making us freeze and look to the door to see a shocked Perrie standing there. "U-Um...Never mind!"

She quickly closed the door, making Harry giggle.

"It's exciting for someone to catch us." He said, smiling. I laughed.

"You're so weird, baby. Do you want me to keep going or stop?" I asked.

"Please keep going." 

I flipped us over so that I was on top, pounding into him fast and hard. He clawed at my back as he came all over his chest, tightening around me.

"Fuck! I'm gonna-" I said, coming inside him. I pulled out, panting as I fell next to him.

-SMUT OVER-

"That was amazing." Harry panted, cuddling closer to me as I pulled the covers over us.

"I still can't believe we just had sex in a hospital." I said. He shrugged.

"It makes it hotter." He winked.

-----------

Harry's a horny bunny ;)

Don't forget to:

COMMENT

RATE

FAN?