-23-

Jimin's POV

I have been noticed by the abusers...

"Well well, who do we got here." Says the unknown guy with his mask on, and his 'gangs'. I can't really see who he is.

"Who are you."~ Jimin

"Who am I?" ~the unknown guy reveal himself by taking off the mask.

"K-Kim T-Taehyung?" ~ Jimin

"Yes, it's me, your favourite partner."~ taehyung

"What are you doing here? Aren't you at America?"~ Jimin

"I flew back, to come and play with you"~ taehyung

"On what? Aren't you have enough on what you did that year, why do you always pick on me." I'm scared of him and scared that he may do something with Y/N.

"It's all your fault Jimin, did you forget about what you did to my mum, i won't let you go that easy."~ taehyung

"Ok taehyung, that's it, you can do whatever you want, but don't hurt Y/N"~jimin

"What~, are you scared that you may lose your loverrr. THATS WHAT YOU GOT JIMIN, I WILL LET YOU LOSE YOUR LOVER FOREVER, JUST LIKE HOW I LOSE MY MOTHER." Says taehyung with a smirk on his face.

"W-What do you mean by forever." I said it uncontrollable.

"I let her drink a poison drink, she should be dead in another 15 more mins. Time starts Jimin." ~taehyung.

"YOU WHAT" ~Jimin

"You heard that right" ~ taehyung

I immediately carried Y/N and ran towards the door.

Unfortunately, his 'gangs' came and stop me.

I put down Y/N and fought them using all my energy, but it has no use, there's too many of them.

Soon I was lying on the floor, I couldn't get back up and yet there was a guy that was about to punch me using his fist. Just as I thought there was no hopes already, I saw the guy suddenly fainted on the floor. When I look at the back,

I saw it was Jungkook.

But, I did not dare to start a convo with him, after what he did to Y/N, so I left him without saying a 'thank you'.

I quickly grab Y/N up and ran into the hospital as quick as possible.

I have 5 minutes before Y/N is..... Ok no don't think Jimin. Y/N will be okay when she's awake, everything will be back to normal as it should be.

I look at Y/N, looking pale, bruises and blood everywhere, I took off my jacket and place it on her. I brush off her hair that's cover on her face. I feel so bad for Y/N, all of this happen because of me.

I left a peck on her forehead, Y/N please wake up now, I couldn't lose you.

I can't imagine life without you..

Later on, I cry to sleep in the hospital.