-10-

Jimin's POV

Aish, she is so damn heavy. What does she eat everyday, a slice of bread? Geez.

Almost there, hang in there Park Jimin.

Finally, I have reached to my car. I slowly move her to the passenger seat. I put her legs over the three seats, making her feel like sleeping in her comfy bed. See, I can be nice.

Don't get it wrong. I just don't want people to misunderstood me that I bully a girl. Just now was just a tease. Well, I like seeing her piss off, it makes me happy.

I walk towards the driving seats and started to drive towards my house. Man, I actually save this girl and miss my training. My coach is gonna be mad.

Coach J-hope's POV

"Where the hell is Jimin?"

"Aish, probably went to the middle of the nowhere again" Soomi rolled her eyes, getting annoyed by Jimin.

"He is so dead when he came back."

"Soojung, can you tell of them to gather, we need to start training."

"Yes coach, GUYS GATHER AROUND PLEASE."

Jungkook's POV

"Soojung ah I'm almost deaf, are you even a girl" Jungkook ask while 'fixing' his ear.

"JEON JUNGKOOKKKKKK. I'M THE LEADER OF THE GIRLS GROUP AND I'M SO MUCH BETTER THAN YOU. I CARE FOR THEM AND YOU? JUST SITTING AND DO NOTHING."

"The heck? Why are you even overreacting? And please, I swim more faster than you and God damn it can you be quiet for a second."

"This is my mouth not yours. I can speak whenever I want. Human rights bij"

"Can't believe you know human rights this thing."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN, I LEARNED OK" Soojung empathize the 'learned'

I laugh till death.

Suddenly, I feel that my ear have a slightly pain. She twist my ear, again.

"Ouch, painn, please oh my god you are really not a girl after all."

"SAY WHAT." She twist even harder.

"A-Ah yaa ok fine you are a girl can you please let go of me."

She finally let go of me and my ear turn red.

"Well, 70% is a boy." I stuck out my tougue.

"Y-YOU!" She look piss.

Coach J-hope's POV

"SILENT, Let's start our training shall we." Coach J-hope rolled his eyes to show to the both of them.

"Wow, nice one Jungkook." Said Jin and Suga smirking with each other.

Jimin's POV

We arrived at my house. I slowly carried her and walk towards my bed room. I hope she didn't wake up yet at this moment cause I don't want to let her misunderstood and overreacting.

I place her gently on my bed.

Well, how should I wake her up?

Hmm, maybe I let her drink some hot water?

I went into my kitchen and get some hot water. I slowly open her mouth and let her drink the water slowly, making sure she didn't hurt.

Well, if she's hurt she will blame me again isn't she.

"Jimin?" An unexpected voice coming out of nowhere.

"Eomma, why are you here? I thought you are in Australia."

"I just came back and what was that attitude of you. Aren't you happy Eomma finally come back?"

"Of course I do hehe." Well obviously not.

"Oh Jimin you bring a girl back." She actually smirked.

"Eomma she fainted so I bring her home and see what can I do."

"See what can you do huh, I see." That's why I hate my Eomma.

"Tch, whatever. By the way, how do you wake up her" I asked because I really want her to wake up and immediately go away from my house.

"Well, you give her hot water so she will be wake up in any minute."

------------- End of Jimin's POV ---------------

Also..

---------------End of chapter 10 --------------

😂

I would like to thank all of y'all who vote for this story although is a shitty story *gasp*

Keep reading it and more exciting chapters coming up.

S T A Y  T U N E D😉