-2-

Y/N's POV

Before that, Y/N is a intern reporter. Your teacher was Teacher Christina. She had 5 years experience of doing a reporter. Y/N was very worship to teacher Christina.

Anyways...

I was doing my work until teacher Christina rush straight to my table. Her sweat kept on dripping down and some of her sweat drip on my work.

"Teacher Christina, what's wrong with you, please wipe off your sweat thank you." I hate my work is getting ruin by someone, I was a little bit piss off.

"Hehe, sorry bout that." She scratch her head and feeling a little embarrassed.

"Never mind, anything you want me to do, I'll be willing to do." I've always confident about doing my job.

"Oh ya, I want you to put down all your works now and go to big hit stadium with me, NOW." She emphasized the 'now' to let me know that it is a very important, mission.

"Why?"

"Just go with me, I'll explain everything while we were walking." She left as quick as possible.

"Teacher Christina, wait for me!" I was packing my camera and bag and immediately rush to teacher Christina.

"Geez you're fast." I was out of breath.

"Not important anymore... Anyways, the reason I take you to big hit stadium along with me is because of Jimin and Jungkook."

"Ohh, I know Jungkook, he won 2 metals last year which are 100 meters of freestyle and 1500 of freestyle. Freestyle is his strongest point, isn't it?"

" That's absolutely correct,but how about Jimin?"

I.... don't know what to say, I never heard of him before.

"Ehh,sorry teacher, I have no idea..."
I'm embarrassed of myself, how could I didn't know this person, I should be know, if I don't know how to answer this simple question, how can I be a real reporter. I should have done more homework. I'm disappointed.

"Don't need to be sad." She said this as if she knows I'm disappointed of myself.

"This is his first time participate this grand competition called dream cup, he have been banned to competition for 4 years and he only participate 100 meters freestyle this year."

"I see.."

After 15 minutes of driving,we finally arrived at the big hit stadium. My first reaction was just WOW, OH MY GOSH, DAMN IS SO BIG.

Big hit stadium is huge and modern. It was beyond my expectations. It's MAG-NI-FI-CENT.

"Wonderful, isn't it."

I nodded.

"Let's go in, shall we."

______________________________________________________________________________

----------------- End of Chapter 2 ------------