She turns around looking for the tools and I all I can think of is how I can smell her shampoo when I threw her in the room. Something is seriously wrong with me right now.

"Got them!" She exclaims behind me, making me turn back around. She gave me a pair of wire cutters as she has one too.

"Okay follow me." I lead her to the windows with the wires stuck in the glass. "Grab that chair for me." I point towards a four legged chair next to a desk.

I step on the chair to give my self leverage against this window. I swing my arm back and the glass shatters with my fist colliding with it. I can feel the glass slice my hand but I push back the stings shooting up my arm.

"Alright, hand me the wire cutters." I reach my hand out for Brynn to give me the tool. She places the wire cutters in my palm gently with her fingers lightly grazing my hand. A white hot sensation tingles up my arm, but I give no reaction to the feeling, hoping no one will know how I'm feeling right now.

I begin to cut the exposed wires around the window pane.

"Ohhhh. I get it now. This is our way to escape." Brynn says behind me finally understanding my plan.

"Yeah." I say in a duh kind of tone.

I start to hear a muffled commotion and it seems to be coming from outside. I can vaguely make out the sound of men yelling. I step off the chair and make my way towards the windowed double doors and investigate the sound. My eyes widen they almost pop out of my head.

"EVERYBODY GET DOWN!" I scream as I fling my body behind the closest desk and take cover. I can see all my men take cover when Brynn stands there like a deer in headlights.

All I hear are gun shots spraying the building coming from outside. I saw at least eight police cars surrounding the building with guns drawn towards us. I guess they don't want to negotiate with us.

"BRYNN GET DOWN!" I scream at her from across the room. Her eyes are wide and her breathing is heavy. "GET DOWN!" I repeat myself hoping she'll finally listen. It doesn't sound like these gun shots are gonna let up anytime soon.

Her eyes flicker over to me as she begins to regain her senses and crouches down. She crouch walks towards me behind the desk. Which I don't understand cause I'm like four desks away and she should of just chose the first one she saw.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I snap at her as she leans her back against the desk that's on the ground.

"I-I didn't know what t-to do." She stutters at me with her eyes still wide. "I'm scared." I hear her choke from beside me.

I move my hand over hers slightly to get her attention. She pears up at me with fear written across her face.

"I'll get you out of here, I promise." I give her a half smile and she just slightly nods her head at me.

I look around the room to examine where everyone is. I pear over and see the desk filled with guns and ammunition, that I told Luca to get. Perfect. I crawl across the room avoiding getting shot since the police outside are still firing at us.

"Where are you going?" Brynn screams at me as I crawl away.

"The guns!" I point at the desk. I manage to reach the desk unscathed from the flying bullets and examine what I have in front of me.

5 handguns, 3 shotguns, 1 sniper rifle, and 4 AK-47s

I start to hand off the guns to my best shots. Enzo being one of them.

"Start shooting anything that moves out there." I demand towards Enzo. I grab the sniper rifle and head towards the staircase in the back of the building.

"Wait, boss!" I hear Enzo yell behind me.

"What?" I stop quickly and try to stay out of the cross fire.

"Be careful." He gives me the I-care-about-you-so-don't-die look. I jus give him a head nod back and start to sprint up the stairs to the roof.

I reach the top of the roof and position myself to get a clear view of the amount of cops surrounding the place. I can hear them talking amongst themselves trying to get information on what is going on in the building. To bad they're never to find out.

I set up my rifle and the extra ammo nest to me so I can start killing the cops off one by one.

I hover my finger over the trigger looking through the scope, I see James come into view with a cell phone up to his ear.

I can barely hear him so I try to read his lips through the scope.

Yeah...Brynn...shoot...jail....

Curse my poor judgment with lip reading.

I reposition myself to get comfortable while I line up a shot. I breath in my nose and out my mouth as I zone in on a guys head and...down. He dead. I'm taking them down from the back to the front so they don't start to become suspicious of there being a sniper.

I can hear guns shooting from inside the building holding off the police outside.

I kill of at least 5 more guys before I see James and three other men with bullet proof shields starting to move towards inside.

Oh no. Brynn.

I quickly kill off the rest of the men standing outside behind the police cars before I run back down the stairs to get to everyone.

When I reach the bottom of the stairs and burst through the door, I have to rub my eyes to see the scene that I'm looking at because I just don't believe it.

Brynn is standing there with all four men down unconscious in front of her, blood spattered on her face, and her tank top ripped across her stomach. I can't believe I missed that fight.

My eyes flicker between her and James' body laying at her feet processing what had just happened between the two.

She looks at me with a look of fear and anger at the same time.

"Let's get the fuck out of here." She turns around with no other words as we follow.