Chapter 1: Oz Part 1!

Real World!
   Brenda walked up to Alan in Madness Bed and Breakfast. "Where's Madison?" Brenda asked. "She's a bit upset. She was going to ask Ron to stay for her, but he crossed the town line." Alan replied and Brenda sighed. "She must be devastated." Brenda commented and Alan nodded. "She is." Alan agreed. "Maybe we should go talk to her." Brenda suggested. "Later. I want to show you something." Alan told her as he stood up. Brenda smiled as she stood up too. "Sounds interesting." Brenda commented. He held out his hand and she accepted it. They walked across town until they reached the docks. "Here we are." Alan told her. He let go of her hand as she stepped a up to the edge. Alan smiled at her as he stood a couple feet behind. Brenda gazed at the water. "It's a beautiful sight." Brenda commented. "My sight is more beautiful." Alan told her. She looked at him and smiled. He grabbed her hand and gazed into her eyes. "You're as a charmer as always." Brenda commented. "You know that I love you, right?" Alan asked. "Of course, and I love you." Brenda replied. He got down on one knew and held out an engagement ring as she gasped. "Will you marry me?" Alan asked and Brenda grinned. "Yes, a thousand times yes." Brenda replied. He stood up and kissed her passionately as she wrapped her arms around him and he wrapped his arms around her as well. Then he put the ring on her finger and they hugged.
     Lily was in her office in the sherif station, she had just gotten off the phone with Brenda. Rachel walked in and leaned up against the doorway. "Is everything okay?" Rachel asked. "Madison is a mess, since Ron crossed the town line. But Brenda and Alan are engaged." Lily replied. "That's great, I'm happy for them." Rachel told her. "Me too." Lily agreed. Rachel was about to speak when Lily knelt down and threw up in the trash can. She sighed as she wiped her mouth and sat back up. "Are you okay?" Rachel asked. "I've been sick since yesterday morning." Lily replied. "Are you pregnant?" Rachel asked and Lily sighed. "That's what I think, I have a doctors appointment in an hour to find out." Lily replied. "The last couple of weeks have been great. Full of surprises and happiness." Rachel commented. "I can't help but to feel like it won't last." Lily told her. "I can understand that. This whole town can understand that." Rachel commented and Lily laughed.

Flashback!
     Ruby Gale, daughter of Dorothy Dale, was in her bedroom as she put on the ruby slippers her mother gave her on her last birthday. She wore a blue long sleeve shirt and blue overalls and blue shorts with red heels. Her brown hair with pink streaks were in two side braids with a blue bow in the back of her hair. She lives in Kansas, with her single mom, her dad died years ago in a car crash, but Ruby loves to visit Oz. She plans to live there once she turns eighteen, but she's only sixteen right now. She closed her eyes and tapped her slippers twice. When she opened her eyes back up, she was in Oz. She loved it here, a lot more then in Kansas. The only person she loves in Kansas is her mom, the famous Dorothy Gale that saved the land, but in Oz she has all of her friends, who are like family to her. Tatum Tinman, Leo Lion, and especially Sam Scarecrow. There's also her enemy, Willow Wicked. Willow has never liked Dorothy. "Ruby!" Tatum called. Ruby grinned at her friend. Tatum ran up to her, with her short black ans grey hair spiked up. She wore a simple black and white dress with a stylish grey jacket with white short sleeves. She wore grey high heels as she carried her purse with her. "It's so good to see you, Tatum." Ruby commented. "Let's go see the others." Tatum suggested.
     Tatum led Ruby to Leo Lion and Sam Scarecrow. Lion ran up to her and hugged her. His orange and red hair were frizzy around his lion ears. He wore a yellow long sleeves shirt with jeans and a brown, fuzzy jacket with grey flip flops. His tail waved in the air. "It's been too long." Leo commented and Ruby laughed. "It has." Ruby agreed. She looked at Sam and he looked back at her. Sam's her best friend. He was made out of straw obviously, and always wire a black hat. He had on a blue shirt and jean shorts. He walked up to her and hugged her. "How's Kansas life, farm girl?" Sam asked and Ruby laughed. "Simple. Unlike life in Oz." Ruby replied. "We're meeting Emerald soon. Wanna come?" Leo asked. "Definitely." Ruby replied and they walked away.

Real World!
      Lily drove her car to the forest and got out. She started walking around, listening intently. She got a tip from Faith, also known as Farrah, that there was a weird sound somewhere in the forest. She stopped when she heard a muffled noise, but then she heard a slap and a small thud. She examined the area, but didn't see anything. She new something was off, she could feel it. She looked down and saw something. She pick up a lock of hair. The lock was a mixture of green and black. She put it in a zip lock bag and walked back to her car and drove away.
      Annabelle walked into her house. Her three year old son, Ryan, was watching a kids show on TV on the couch. Annabelle walked inyo the kitchen, where Harry just hung up his phone. "Who was that?" Annabelle asked. "Meeshell. She's closing the animal shelter. I wanted to check on things, because this was my first time I left her in charge of the shelter." Harry replied. "How did she do?" Annabelle asked. "Great." Harry replied. "That's good." Annabelle asked. "And how was work at your shoe store today?" Harry asked. "Good." Annabelle replied with a grin. "I thought you got off earlier." Harry commented and she nodded. "I did, I just had to do something.... I, uh, I found out that I'm pregnant." Annabelle replied and Harry gasped. "Really?" Harry asked. "Yeah, I'm pregnant again." Annabelle replied. They both grinned. "We're going to have another baby." Harry commented. "We're going to have another baby." Annabelle agreed. They kissed and then hugged.

Flashback!
    The group of Ozians were waiting for Emerald Oz, daughter of the Wizard of Oz. She was magical, and pretty powerful. She was the future Queen of Oz, and has been getting ready for her upcoming coronation. She has two little brothers, Jasper and Jet. She is the oldest, so she is the heir to the throne. A green rotal carriage rolled up to them and Emela stepped out. "Sorry, guys. I just couldn't get out of the gown fitting for my coronation." Emerald told them. She has long black hair, and a beautiful dress with the city of Oz painted on it. She has on a dark red jacket and a hat with a red rose and leaves hanging off of it. She also wears red and black boots. "When's your coronation?" Ruby asked. "Two weeks." Emerald replied. "I'm so happy for you." Ruby commented. "You're coming, right?" Emerald asked. "Wouldn't miss it for the world." Ruby replied. "Good, because I get to choose the girls that stand up next to me. I choose Tatum, Gilda, and you. Sorry, guys." Emerald told them. "No problem." Leo agreed. "I'd be honored." Ruby commented. "So would I." Tatum agreed.
    A pink bubble appeared as it floated to the bottom and popped, showing Gilda Goodwitch. She had long, wavy, blonde hair that was in its signature ponytail. She wore a pink, puffy, short, sleeveless dress with a pink jacket and pink high heels as she held her magic wand. "Ruby, you're back." Gilda commented and Ruby smiled. "Hi, Gilda." Ruby greeted. "How is Kansas life?" Gilda asked. "Good." Ruby replied. "Good, and Emerald. I would love to stand up with you at your coronation." Gilda told her and she smiled. "Thanks, G." Emerald commented. "Of course, E." Gilda agreed. Emerald and Gilda are best friends. "I have to go, my dad is leaving on buisness and I have to keep an eye on my little brothers." Emerald told them. "How are Jasper and Jet?" Ruby asked. "Good, Jasper has grown up a lot. But Jet still likes to be mischievous." Emerald replied. She waved at them and got back into her carriage as it rode away. Leo turned to Gilda. "Would you like to hang out with us?" Leo asked. "I'd love to." Gilda replied. Gilda, Sam, and Tatum started walking away and Ruby turned to Leo. "So, you and Gilda are on good terms after the breakup?" Ruby asked. "Yeah, we're great." Leo replied and Ruby nodded. The two ran and caught up to their friends.