Prologue

"Did you do the homework?" someone asks with a tap on y/n's shoulder.

"Nope. You knew the answer to that before you asked though"She says with a knowing look before turning around to confirm what she already knows. 

"Damn, does anyone in this fucking class do homework? Useless."

She ignores him knowing that arguing with him will just cause a scene. He'll do his little cute pout tactic and like every other time, everyone will accept that he's the victim. It is Park Jimin after all. I don't know him well and we would've probably never talked if we didn't have this class together.

------Flashback to a few weeks after the first day of class------

"Wow, being able to see the screen, imagine" she hears someone complaining behind her.

"I don't know, I would help you with the answer for that one but I haven't been able to see shit since he started the video," he says overly loudly. "Toughhh" some snickers to him.

"WAAAA, Y/N REALLY HAS A LOT OF HAIR, IM GLAD IM GETTING TO SEE FIRST HAND" he all but shouts.

"Are you done?" She snapped turning around to face him. She usually wouldn't talk in class much but he was getting on her LAST damn nerve. 

"I'm sorry, I just couldn't see" The boy whines using aegyo and looking down at his desk.

"How about just saying so, so I can move next time instead of being passive-aggressive" She continues in again and aggressively scoots her desk so that her head is no longer in front of him. At this point, everyone is looking at them and it looks like she's being a bitch to him for no real reason.

She knows what it looks like. They didn't hear him being rude to me so it looks like I snapped at him for just asking to move when that's not the reason at all.

"Like I said, I'm sorry. I won't bother you again"

That fucking asshole. I squint my eyes at him giving him a "wtf" look while he's still looking down at his hands that he's folded at some point to add on to the dramatics.

-----------End flashback-‐-----------

It's been like that ever since. She swears he gets her worked up on purpose at this point.

She puts her headphone back in and start to doodle on my page again. Of course, she didn't do that ugly ass homework. She hates math and mayhaps she quit mid-page when the headache started to kick in. "This shit is way too hard for me and I have to go to the stupid school in the first place because my parents came into some money and sent me off" she though, excusing her lack of interest in completing her assignments. 

I know you're thinking, "what an ingrate" and I'll give you that you're right but still. Out of all the places, why did we move to Korea? Well, the technical answer is that the money we got was because my stepfather took a position here, but that's beside the point. He could've said no.

And it's not that she dislikes Korea, it's just that everything isn't for everyone. She grew up in America and she was used to it. All her family and friends are there. When they moved her mother gave her the usual "you'll make new friends" line but that doesn't work for unusually shy people like her.

She have four friends now, but the situations where literally situations that it would be hard to not make friends in.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

My  first friend Ryujin(but we call her Ryu).