Chapter 4

"Damn, I didn't know I was so irrisitable😏". I texted Kelsey, as I saw she spammed me with likes on my Instagram page. She answered quickly with a "what r u talking about?😶" I started laughing. I replied simply, "you liked all my pictures on my Instagram stupid!😂" She sent back laughing faces. "Lol. Bye. I gotta go." Kelsey finally answered. "Oh, btw! I finished the Hobbit." She added. "Great. C ya tommorow🌚" I always had to have the last word(s). Even if it meant the last text. I felt as if I was sleep walking when I walked over to my far corner in my room, which I called the 'computer cubby'. That's where I plugged in all of my stuff.
"Good morning honey!" My mom awoke me with a cheery smile. "Mom...something's up. Why are you so...so...what's the word......happy?" I rubbed my bright blue eyes and pushed my unruly hair out of my face. "Honey. If you don't think that we can't see you texting Kelsey...that's her name, right? Anyways, Adam, me and your father are so glad you are over Nina!!" She practically started screaming and jumping. "Fangirl much?" I yelled. "It's too early. And Saturday. Go away." I shooed at my mom. "Adam! It's Tuesday! Get your lazy ass up!!!!" My mom pushed me our of bed.