Info:

Name: Y/N L/N

Gender: Female

Age: 15

Eye colour: E/C

Hair colour: H/C

Height: 155cm (5ft)

Quirk: Spirit Tattoo.

The user has natural animal tattoos on the majority of her arms, shoulders and back, each with the capability of becoming into spirit like creatures that have the enhanced characteristics and skills of that particular animal. You can only send out one animal at a time, and only for a certain amount of time, depending which one it is. Also, the animal you are using, that particular tattoo will glow during the duration of use. Each animal has it's own personality and mind, but will always follow your instructions and orders without hesitation, even if they have come to like someone that isnt you. All of the animals are like your babies.

The different animals are:

^^^
Left: Tattoo version.  Right: Spirit version.
Elephant - Located on your lower back.

Name: Daisy

Personality: absolute sweetheart. I would die for daisy.

Used for strength and brute force.

Can be sent out for 5-7 minutes tops.

Controlling difficulty- 3/5

Strength- 4/5
________________________________

Strength- 4/5________________________________

^^^
Left: Tattoo version.  Right: Spirit version.
Wolves - located on your right forearm.

Names: Cosmo and Wanda

Personality: both extremely playful and funny, but are completely loyal to any task you set them. They always fight each other and act like little shits but you love them anyway.

Used for tracking scents and locating things. They're strong and quick, and work together to take down enemies.

Both wolves can be sent out at the same time, and for around 5-15 minutes tops.