Before the detective could continue speaking, he was cut off by the Vampire and Crusader Kamen Riders.

Y/n & Kenji: "DAD! WHY ARE YOU HERE!?"

Once Y/n and Kenji yelled that, everyone suddenly went silent with confusion.

Students: "... Dad?..."

Mastermind, or better known by his Real Name, Kenzan L/n. Stared at his clipboard for a moment before responding.

Kenzan: "Isn't is obvious?..."

A shiver went down everyone's spin as they heard Kenzan's meanaching voice, fear shaking their very core.

*Thud!*

Kenzan: "I HEARD MY LITTLE HONEST SUN AND MY BABY VAMPIRE BAT WE'RE ATTACKED BY VILLAINS! I WAS SO WORRIED!"

until Kenzan was suddenly on his knees hugging his sitting sons with tears steaming down his face.

Kenzan: "I MEAN LOOK AT THE TWO OF YOU KEN! YOU'RE STEAM BRUNED YOU ALL UP! AND EN/N!(Embarrasing Nickname) YOU'VE GOT A CRACK IN YOU'RE FOREHEAD! I HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO COME AND HELP MY INJURED BABIES!"

Y/n and Kenji had massive blushes on their faces as their father embarrassed them infront of their whole class. The two of them then began to growl quietly as Steam and smoke radiated off their bodies.

*BLAM* *BASH!*

Kenzan: "GAHAA!"

The two then punched and kicked their father, causing him to fall to the ground with a loud yell. While he laid on the ground tears continued to gush out of his eyes.

Kenzan: "I deserved that... I worry too much."

Y/n & Kenji: "You really do!"

The students of 1-A began at the family antics, but they quickly stopped when the half brothers glared at them, causing them to immediately stop. Kenzan quickly got to his feet and dusted off his suit and cleared his throat.

Kenzan: "Alright! Back to business. Since all of you are classmates with Kenji and Y/n, then I guess you can call me by my real name, Kenzan L/n. It is very nice to meet you all."

After that, Kenzan went over to the other police and began talking to them for a bit, allowing the students to talk amongst themselves. Ojiro was standing alone, until Hagakura's floating glove hand slapped onto his shoulder.

Hagakura: "Ojiro!"

Ojiro then turned towards the invisible girl's general direction, causing her to speak.

Hagakura: "I heard you were a really good fighter with Kenji. I had no idea that you were so strong."

Ojiro: "I didn't know I really had to rely on Kenji strength and Quirk to take out most of the villain. I survived using hit and run tactics. So where did you end up, Hagakura?"

Hagakura: "The landslide zone. You wouldn't believe how strong Todoroki was. He's amazing!"

Ojiro: "You don't say! Well, I'm just glad you didn't get hurt."

《BREAK THE CHAINS OF VILLAINOUS FANGS》 MHA/BNHA X Male Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें