3 - Eventful Nights

Gabriella's POV

"Do you want to dance?" I felt a large hand wrap round my petite one and my eyes met with Marc's. Before I could say anything he had already lead me towards the centre of the dancefloor and pressed his body against mine as we began to dance. I breathed in the smell of his cologne and both of us, quite tipsy began dancing.

I noticed white, bright flashing and I looked towards them noticing cameras and flash bulbs illuminating against the windows outside. What was that?

"Paparazzi have found us" Marc laughed as he noticed the camera's were pointed directly at us. I pulled away from him quickly. I was not an attention seeker and I did not want to wake up to a news story about Marc and I tomorrow. I was not interested in becoming one of his rumoured girlfriends in the tabloids.

"They better not publish these pictures claiming that we are in a relantionship or something now" I said in a half serious half jokey tone. He smirked at me with a quizzical look on his face.

"What's wrong with us being in a relationship?" He laughed tilting his head slightly.

"Because it's not going to happen, I dont chase after football players like other girls do" I replied making him bite his lip and shake his head.

"Oh don't worry I will change your mind" he pouted with an amused face.

Neymar POV

I glanced at my reflection in the bathroom mirror while running my fingers through my hair. It was eerily quiet in here and it was a contrast to the loud music that was blaring downstairs in the hall. The door suddenly swung open and I saw a familar figure waltz into the bathroom in an extremely drunken state. 

"Neymarrrr" Marc shouted at me squinting his eyes slightly and throwing his head back with a drunken lopsided smile. I could smell the alcohol on him.

"Looks like I am going to have to drive you home tonight" I mumbled shaking my head at him in his drunken state.

"Where's your...  lover?" I added sarcastically referring to Gabriella.

"Hmm Gabri-ella.." he smirked. There was suddenly a knock at the door and I heard a high pitched female voice on the other end.

"Marc are you in here?" I heard her sweet voice say and suddenly Marc pulled open the door and there she stood with a drunken smile on her face.

"Oh hi Neymar" she grinned flashing her pearly white teeth at me. I smiled back at her shyly. Why was I shy all of a sudden? I am Neymar Jr for goodness sake.

Gabriella's POV

*In the hall*

I was tired, my head was spinning and I had drank way over the limit. I stepped outside to get some fresh air, it was extremely hot and crowded in there and I was beggining to feel claustrophobic. I still held the glass of wine in my hand and now I gulped it all down in one go knowing I would regret it in the morning.

"Gabriella" I heard a husky voice say and my eyes met with a beautiful pair of hazel eyes. Neymar sat down next to me on the bench and looked at me with a lopsided smile.

"You are very drunk" he laughed as I placed the empty wine glass down next to me.

"I should be driving tonight, now I need a taxi" I sighed shaking my head at my stupidity. I began rummaging through my purse to see if I had enough money for the ride home.

"Hey I can drop you off home if you want, I'm dropping off Marc as well" He smiled biting his lip slightly as he did. He looked cute when he did that.

I knew that Becca had probably gone off home with one of the athletes she had met tonight so I had no option but to say yes. 

  "Thank you Neymar" I said pulling him into a friendly hug. I breathed in the smell of his cologne and for the first time this evening I felt sober enough to realise that this hug was far from a usual hug...

Neymar's POV

I slid into the drivers seat of my car with Marc insisting Gabriella sit at the back with him. He was really starting to get on my nerves tonight even if he was completly off his head on alcohol.

Earlier that evening

"You like her don't you?" Dani Alves said to me raising his eyebrow as I watched her from the distance laughing with Marc.
"What?" I replied even though I knew full well what he was talking about. Dani could read me like a book, he had always been like that with me.
" Seems like Marc has used his Barta charm on her" he laughed making me cock an eyebrow at him.
"What's he got that I haven't?" I asked him biting my lip slightly as I turned to face them again.
"He's confident enough to go chase the girl instead of waiting for the girl to approach him like you are doing right now."  He paused taking a sip from his whiskey glass and pointed towards the exit where Gabriella and Marc were. I noticed that Marc had gone the other way and she had now opened the exit door and was making her way outside.
" Here's your chance Neymar, go get that girl" ..

Barcelona was a beautiful city and as I drove through the tranquil streets I thought nothing could possibly disturb this peacefullness. That was until I could hear the sound of gagging and retching at the back of my car.

"Stop the car" .. I pushed down on the break and the back door suddenly flung open and out stumbled Gabriella.

"Hey are you okay?" I asked concerned as I noticed the colour of her skin had now gone ghostly white. Before she could reply she suddenly bent over on the road side and vomited probably half of tonights contents out. Marc had fallen asleep in the car and was completly oblivious as to what was happening outside.

I will admit I really wasn't good around ill people, that's why I was a footballer not a doctor but I think holding her hair away from her face as she was sick and rubbing her back was soothing enough as she soon smiled and gave me a drunken hug.

"You know for being so nice I would kiss you but I don't think you would want that after whats just come from my lips" she jokingly laughed making me bite the inside of my cheeks with a smirk.

"Maybe we can save that kiss for another day then" I mumbled under my breath with a small grin playing on my lips.

Gabriella's POV

I woke up hungover, aching and for a few minutes I even had tunnel vision. As my eyesight slowly adjusted back to normal I managed to eventually sit up and try and remember what had happened last night. I looked around me noticing I was not in my bedroom with its blue walls and its single bed but instead I was laying in a double bed and this room had white walls that never seemed to end. Where the hell was I? I heard the sound of a husky male voice speaking on the phone. Speaking portuguese. I was half Spanish however my father was Brazillian so I could understand the Portuguese language fluently which was a bonus. I tried searching my brain to try and remember what had happened last night but I could remember nothing. Nada.

The door suddenly swung open and I nearly jumped out of my skin as I noticed the topless person now stood in front of me. The bedroom I was in belonged to Neymar Jr and by the looks of it I had spent the whole night here..

So I've reached 600 reads on these three chapters so far which is more than I thought I would get lol! Please keep voting, commenting etc, it means a lot :)
Thank you for your support everyone. I will try and hopefully update during the weekend x