7- Deceiving Dreams

The morning air was warm and the fresh smell of newly cut grass wafted through my nostrils as I began my early morning run, like I did every morning at 6:30. I ran to the beat of the song blaring through my headphones, striding effortlessly across the empty pavements and stony pathways. This was my favourite time of the day, the city was just stirring awake from its sleep, the air was fresh and the streets were secluded.
I thought I was alone until I heard someone talking on their phone.
"Rafaella, where are you? I'm waiting" I heard a voice say and it sounded familar. "I've missed you so much, I need to see you"
I looked up and made out a figure sitting alone on a bench, phone pressed to his ear. He was dressed in his football kit and had his back towards me.. Neymar.
I wonder who this Rafaella girl was he was speaking too? Was it the beautiful girl he was telling me about yesterday? Why did I care so much. Ugh. Anyone would start to think I was feeling a little jealous.

Suddenly he turned around and made eye contact with me, jumping a little in shock.
"Gabriella?... hey" He exclaimed looking surprised.
"What are you doing here?" He looked down at his watch before his hazel eyes landed back on mine.
"I can say the same for you" I laughed
"I am always running down this same path everyday at this time. It's my morning routine"

Suddenly a girl appeared and ran towards Neymar with her arms wide open. She was very beautiful.
"Neymar, I have missed you so much" she said tears rolling down her cheeks as they pulled each other into an embrace. She spoke Portuguese to him. Was this his girlfriend? Who was she?
"Gabriella, this is Rafaella my sister. She has just arrived from Brazil and she has come with my son"
Son? My eyes widened a little. I would be lying if I said I wasn't surprised.
A blonde haired little boy came running across the pavement towards Neymar.
"Papai, Papai!" He shouted hurling himself into Neymars arms. Neymar picked him up and began tickling him placing little kisses onto his nose as the little boy giggled in delight. I watched on feeling a sense of warmth grow over me. Neymar wasn't how I thought he was. He wasn't as cocky or arrogant as I believed, but he was sensitive and also very family orientated and that's what made me realise that my initial image of him was wrong.

-
Neymar

I felt her body warm against mine, her smooth skin pressed against my bare chest, her thick dark hair tickling the skin on my arm. Her lips hovered dangerously close to my face, her minty warm breath fanning the flushed skin of my cheek. Her long eyelashes stared hungrily at my lips before she pressed her plush lips against mine. Her fingers ran through my hair as the kiss deepened, her tongue snaking around mine as she pulled our bodies closer together, closing the gap between us.
"Gabriella" I moaned as her lips found there way to my neck and she sucked hard on the skin exposing a purple mark.
"That mark tells everyone you're mine" she smirked before rocking her hips back and forth against me.
"I don't want to make you too tired for practice.." she said a mischievous look playing on her lips.
She began to undress standing in front of me in just her red lace lingerie that showcasted her amazing figure.
"You're fucking perfect" I sighed as she climbed ontop of my almost naked body.
Her lips came dangerously close mine again, I craved the taste of her sweet lips, the feeling of her mouth pressed against my own.
BEEP BEEP
BEEP BEEP

6:00

Oh shit.
I pulled the covers off my body, I looked around me in dissapointment to see I was alone and it was all just a dream.
At least I got to see my family today right?
But for some reason I really wanted to see Gabriella more, and that was saying something.

Gabriella's POV
Right now I was sat in Neymar Jr's car. Music blasting out as we both sang a long to some Portuguese song. If I told myself a month ago, I would be sitting in Brazil's golden boys' car, I would have laughed at the stupidity.
Rafaella and Davi were tired from there long flight so they had gone to unpack and sleep. Neymar was bringing me to FC Barcelona's football practice. Marc knew I was coming as he was the first to invite me. I still couldn't get over the fact we kissed, I was confused whether it was just a spur of the moment thing or did he actually like me?
Whatever it was it would take a pretty amazing footballer to make me want to date them. Again.

I got out of his car in my black denim shorts and my strapless floral top. My brown hair was tied back into a ponytail as Neymar led the way.
"Gabriella.. wow you look beautiful today" Marc exclaimed pulling me into a hug as we made our way onto the pitch.
We were one of the first to arrive, the coach Luis Enrique hadn't even arrived yet.
I looked around the stadium in awe before catching Neymar's eye who was stood smirking at me.
"Come with me, let me show you how to do some tricks"
He grabbed my hand, interlocking his fingers with mine and pulling me away from Marc. I had noticed how weird he was acting around Marc lately, it was strange.

Neymar began doing tricks with the ball, his mouth open slightly and his hazel eyes focusing hard on the ball as he flipped it into the air and began doing multiple headers. He continued headering the ball and at the same time managed to take his football shirt off while headering.
"What, how do you even do that?" I laughed before my eyes fell on his toned, muscular torso.
"Hey, I've told you this before, stop staring at my body like you did when we first met" he smirked jokingly
"Don't flatter yourself Ney, I'm actually staring at Marc" I lied giggling as I watched Marc pull off his football shirt and dribble the ball from one foot to the other. The weather was extremely hot today and I definetely could not be in this direct sun for any longer. I don't know how they did it.
"Gabriella, have you ever had a boyfriend?"
His question left me cold as I got flashbacks and memories of the guy I use to call my boyfriend.

The door shut behind us, and his face contoured with a look of anger.
"I told you not to talk to any of my friends, they are footballers, you know what they are like. Dogs. Most of them cheat, they're all horny. I forbid you to talk to any of them including there wives and girlfriends"

"But I was at a celebratory meal you can't expect me not to talk to any of them? Your team are celebrating a major win, of course I will talk to people"

"You can carry on being a little whore and talking to all these men then Gabriella. You can be a slut, is that what you want huh?"

His fist came into contact with my left eye and the bridge of my nose and I collapsed to the floor at the sheer force of the punch he had thrown at me. I screamed in pain as blood rushed down my face, my head throbbing and my eyesight blurred. A pool of blood formed on the floor and he began to laugh.
"That's what you get for being a little whore"

"Gabriella? Hello... " Neymar waved his hand in front of my face and I jumped. After that incident I did not like anyones hands coming too close to my face.
I snapped out of it and he looked genuinely concerned.
"Are you okay?" He asked his hazel eyes searching mine for any sign of emotion.
I nodded but my tear ducts were stinging and my eyesight became blurred.
"Hey, hey babe what's wrong?" He grabbed my hand and led me towards the bottom of the stadium where no one could see us and he pulled out two chairs for us to sit down. Most of the footballers had arrived now.

He pulled me into a hug as I began to quietly sob, I hated crying in front of people but the memories were so fresh even if it happened nearly three years ago now. He rubbed circles on my back which soothed me and I pulled away thanking him.

"If you ever need me for anything, let it be if you need to speak to someone in the middle of the night or you need some company at six o'clock in the morning then you can depend on me, Gabriella. I will always be there for you, I hope you can realise that"

And I don't know what possessed me but suddenly I grabbed the back of his head and pressed his warm lips against mine.

HI EVERYONE
Guys please give me your feedback!! That can be through votes, private messages, commenting etc
That is the only thing keeping me going with this fanfic right now as I am literally so busy so the feedback is the only reason I feel the need to be updating as of now.

She kissed Neymar yayyy ;)
I still have exams even though most people in the UK have finished them:(
Most people got their GCSE results last week and A Level the week before.
I hope everyone that got them did as well as they hoped :)