Chapter ~one~

She was sleeping really well this night and it didn't pass 10 o'clock, but she heard some movement and it wasn't coming from her, and Storm is really light sleeper.

She decided to ignore it, she thought 'maybe it was that bird again entered from the broken window in the kitchen'.

But it actually wasn't the sound of a bird, it was more like human footsteps, so Storm picked up her baseball bat, and walked torward the noises.

When she arrived to the living room and kitchen area, Storm looked around and haven't seen anything, she let out a relieved sound.

Then when she was trying to turn to her room, someone sighed behind her and she turned around scared cause she knew it wasn't a bird, she hold her bat tightly and looked torward the front door and saw a man sitting on the chair next to the door.

"If you're here for the money, you choosen wrong buddy I'm broke as you are"Storm stated, The guy was on the dark side of the house so she couldn't see his face.

But she could hear him moaning, she openes the light of the living room really quickly and turn back to the stranger who haven't said anything, Storm was terrified but she didn't show it.

When the light was on she looks back at the stranger in front of her and when he raised his face, she was shocked and not believing her own eyes. He looked down once again.

She dropped the bat.

"Are you going to kill me?"She questioned, "No"The winter soldier in front of her answered, "Then why you are here?"the poor girl was shaking and her voice gone low, "I need your help I'm... Injured"His voice was low as well.

Storm gathered every grain of courage in her to say, "I'm sorry do I gave you an impression of a being a hospital for murders?", she sigh, "you need to get out now! Or I'll call the cops"She add.

The winter soldier stood up and she took a step back she was scared of him but he was not able to balance himself without stumbling and walking out the door and not even looking at the girl in front of him.

She went to the kitchen and leaned over the counter thinking of what the hell just happened!.

Storm just remembered of what happened to her eleven years ago and made her live in this shitty house, she felt bad over the injured winter soldier.

'You'll regret it girl, think this through Stormie' the blue eyed girl think with herself.

Not thinking about what she was about to do through, Storm let the guilt take a number on her, So she rushed over the door and opening it to follow the injured guy who was walking away but not far because he couldn't walk able to walk really well.

She placed his human hand on her shoulder to balance him and walk him in, they turned torward her house, and Storm was looking straight but the crystal eyed soldier was shocked by what changed her mind that fast.

"Don't kill me and I help you, deal?"The girl said while struggling to open the door, the soldier nodded and helped her with his metal arm to open the door.

She let him sit on the couch, she looked at him and saying "I'm gonna regret it", the soldier looked on the floor with a glare, "I have some first aid kit somewhere in my room, I will bring it and clean your wound, rest for a little bit then you'll go, okey!?"Storm tried to walk and bring the kit but the soldier stopped her by asking her one question, "Why?" He asked, she knew that he meant why would you help me ?, she turns to face him and he was already looking at her, he looked so hurt and exhausted from whatever fight that he just got out from.

"Cause couple of years ago I was at the same place as you were, asking for help but I got rejected and I don't wish the feeling that I felt back then upon anyone, even for a bad guy"Storm asked raising an eyebrow, "I'm not gonna hurt you I'm just gonna rest and heal for hour or so and then I'll leave, I am in control"The dark haired guy in front of her said, "And I don't really trust you so.. , I'm gonna bring the first aid kit stay put"she smirked, "I have superhuman healing, no need for bandages"the soldier stated with an angry tone, "I know but I'm not gonna let you just bleed on my couch"she said, "it ruined already!"he raised his eyebrow, "I know no need to make it worse huh?, now will you shut up and let me grab the kit?!"she said and walk out the living room, the soldier was shocked cause no one ever would dare to shut him up .

~~~~

It tooks Storm like ten minutes to find the first aid kit then she went torward the living room, and when she entered the soldier was pointing a gun on her and glaring at her, Storm raised her hand slowly,

"What the hell?"she said, "you could've called for help!"the soldier stated, "yeah I could have but why would I when I'm the person who let you in in the first place"Storm voice getting louder, He still glaring at her,

"And for a superhuman thing you don't have super intelligent, don't you?, cause if you haven't noticed Soldier! my phone is on the table in front of you"She pointed at her phone and raised her eyebrow, "you could've used another phone"He still pointing the gun on her and she was so terrified but still not showing it, "come on you see the place that I'm living in! Do you think that I would waste my money for another phone and not nice pillow!"Storm seemed pissed off, the soldier lower his gun and put it back to his pocket, regreting pull it up in the first place.

"Look Soldier I want you out of here as soon as possible and I bet that you want the same thing so I'm gonna close that wound and just avoid you until you are able to walk out of here , help me so I can help you"she said in a serious way,

He nodded and Storm came torward him and sat next to him to clean the cut on his right shoulder, he took his gear off and his shirt so she could work easily, but every now and then she get distracted by his muscler body or his charming face, but she tried to stop herself,

'Come on Storm you can do better than the winter soldier' She said to herself

There were deadly silence and just the soldier wincing from the alcohol towel on top of his cut.

"Why do you live here all by your own and you still a kid?"the soldier said out of nowhere looking at the damaged house clearly when all the light were on, "okey soldier I'm not a kid and it's none of your business"she rolled her eyes, he shooks his head, "my name is James Barnes okey?", "Storm Mikaelson"she smirked and they shaked each other's hand.

'Was he really in control or he'll kill me after I'm done helping him?, ohh god I wish not, goddamn it I should've think this through!!!'