chapter 1

Bella paced around her room frantically. She wished more than anything that there was another explanation, but right in front of her was video and audio proof that Tanner was duoing with another girl while she was asleep. He must have left the call for a few hours and then joined back before he went to sleep. She grabbed her phone from the desk and pulled up her Discord messages with her best friend, Ruby.

Bella <3 Today at 4:30 PM

Where are u

I'm so sad

Tanner literally duoed with your angel while i was asleep

Like how can he do this to me?

I LITERALLY WOULDVE DONE ANYTHING FOR HIM

HE WAS SUPPOSED TO DUO WITH ME TODAY AND HE WAS DUOING WITH HER!

Tears were now freely flowing down Bella's face. Although Ruby's status was on Do Not Disturb, she wasn't replying. Bella was perfectly aware that Ruby's status was only displaying her presence because she was sleeping on mic with her boyfriend. She slammed the phone back onto her table, and went inside her closet. A selection of clothes were displayed on hangers that lined the walls. These were all casual outfits that one would wear to school; fortunately, she had options.

Though she kept it carefully hidden from her mother, Bella owned a box of egirl clothes that Tanner had gifted through her Amazon wishlist. She pulled the bin out from behind a row of dressed. Lifting the lid. Bella frantically took the maid costume out from beneath the Star Guardian Soraka cosplay. She finished the outfit with a pair of cat-faced thigh highs and quickly took selfies in the mirror.

She published two of the more revealing pictures on her twitter and captioned it "your fav nami". Bella received an instant retweet from Ruby, and within minutes, the photoset reached 120 likes. Her eyes lit up at the notification of a direct message from @BradyChad, Tanner's best friend.

"Damn", he wrote, linking Bella's photoset with an emoji pair of eyes at the end.

"U like?" Bella wrote back. She felt a twinge of guilt after the message was delivered, but any feelings of remorse evaporated as she recalled the baron pit play her boyfriend made with another girl.

"Disc me tonight. I wont tell if u dont ;)" Before Bella could reply to that message, she received a Discord notification for dozens of unread messages from Tanner.

shadow Today at 4:27 PM

Bella?

Where did u go

Did u dc

You missed a call from shadow. 4:30 pm

shadow Today at 4:31 PM

Wtf

Why ignore

What did I do :(

I'm sorry I made u think I was duoing with that chick

I literally dont know her bb it was brady

Please reply....

You missed a call from shadow. 4:32 pm

shadow Today at 4:32 PM

Bella

Can we duo?

Im sorry bellaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa