02.

Klaus enjoyed how uncomfortable and irritating his presence made Stefan, Elena, and Caroline feel just by making conversation with the new girl.

"Let me get you another drink." Klaus offered his arm whilst he took Elizandra's empty flute and placed it on a sliver platter of a passing — probably compelled — server. Instinctively, Caroline reached for Elizandra's arm before she could take another step with Klaus. Her sudden outburst caused the three of them to look at Caroline strangely, and Klaus to smirk even more.

Klaus leans in, he lips just inches from Elizandra's ear, "I don't bite." The rest still heard despite his whispering; which was his intention. Elizandra chuckles, and links her arm with his. It was almost hilarious to Elizandra that none of them knew about her knowledge of the supernatural, let alone being a supernatural; therefore she knew the hidden joke behind Klaus's remark, and by the looks of it, Stefan, Caroline, and Elena are aware of Klaus's true self. That, or they just really despise the man.

As the two made way through the crowd, they didn't have to squeeze past. The guests were actually parting as they passed. Elizandra wanted to roll her eyes, but in truth it was kind of flattering. But, she knew it had to do with the power Klaus possessed and she remembered how he uses that power for his own selfish needs.

"Brother!" A voice rang. The man it belonged to had an eager tone of voice which he failed at covering up. He approached the two as they reached the bar.

"Elizandra," Klaus spoke and she gave him her attention. "My brother, Kol."

Another Original. Elizandra contained her excitement. Knowing all the Originals were under one roof had to either be luck that she knew of all their whereabouts or could mean a total massacre if they went haywire and snacked on their guests for dessert. She wasn't in favor of the latter.

"A pleasure." Kol planted a kiss on her knuckles. At this point, Elizandra was ready to dismember her hand. "Klaus, may I speak with you for a moment?" His face slightly hardened as he looked back to his brother.

"I'm a bit preoccupied, brother, can't it wait?" Klaus says, a little annoyed.

"It's a bit of an urgent matter, actually." Kol tried communicating with his eyes. Klaus received it begrudgingly.

He huffs through his nose and turns to Elizandra, "Love, please excuse me for a moment."

Elizandra gestured with a wave of her hand,"No worries – "

"I can take over from here, Klaus." Another voice chimed in the conversation. All three heads look over to the approaching man; dressed formerly, raven-haired, and piercing blue eyes.

"Well, not for long anyways." Klaus assured the man bitterly, and follows Kol into a separate hallway.

The new man placed his left elbow on the counter and faced Elizandra, "Bourbon." He waved to the bartender.

"Nothing for me." She says.

The bartender nods to the two and pours the man his drink.

"Damon Salvatore," Her eyes flicker at the mention of Salvatore,"Stefan's brother." He introduced, watching her carefully as he drank. Elizandra was thankful he didn't try kissing her hand. She's heard of the infamous Salvatore brothers but had never met them.

"Elizandra."

"What is it, Kol?" Klaus heavily exhales through his nose, and pocketed his hands.

"Well, for one: do you know what your lady friend at the bar is?" Kol got straight to the point knowing there wasn't time to be wasted.

"What's that supposed to mean?"