Ⓢⓘⓧ

"Order! Order!" Jackie said as she clapped her hands to grab our attention.
I plopped myself on the couch next to Cameron.
Have you ever had those meetings where you just simply don't want to be a part of? Well that's me now. I want to take a nap instead!

"Ok family! Will and I set the date! We are getting married in 6 months!" Jackie said excitedly.

"Great, is that all?" I asked.

"Nooo, I just need your opinions and help to make this wedding a dream come true! Now I have ideas for the venue, theme colors, and food choices and dresses!"

"You should get married in a chocolate factory." I mentioned.

"Rosie! Stop playing around." Jackie sighed.

"I'm serious. It would be amazing! Plus you're marrying a guy named William. It would be a opportunity to put on your invitations, You're invited to Willy Wonka's and Oompa Loompa's Wedding." I said.

"I like that, have them get married by the chocolate water fall." Charlie smiled.

"Ha ha you guys are hilarious. The humor in you two is astronomical." Jackie said with the most serious and annoyed face ever.

"Jackie, we would love to help and we can't wait to plan this amazing wedding with you." Mom said.

"Babe, imagine having a themed chocolate factory wedding. Our two kids have a point." Dad said to mom.

"Right on dad." Charlie said.

"Oh my goodness, see this is where they get it from." Mom shook her head.

"And I can walk Jackie down the isle with a top hat and a CANE!" Dad said excitedly.

"Daddy! No chocolate factory theme. Anyways you wouldn't be dressing like Willy Wonka. That would be Will wearing the top hat." Jackie explained.

"So you like the idea?" I smirked at Jackie.

"I said no! I'm just explaining to dad!" Jackie rolled her eyes. "So let's move on, I made a schedule of the days we would be going out to do wedding stuff" Jackie passed out a small booklet to each of us.
"I highlighted your names. That means you must be there for that day of planning."

"You really want my opinion on dresses?" I looked up.

"Girl you had a wedding already, don't act like you've never chosen and worn a dress. Surprisingly, you have good taste in dresses. Yours was beautiful." Jackie said.

"She was FOINE!" Cameron exclaimed.

"Well I can't disagree with that." I flipped my hair.

"Ok my people, you are free to go now. Save those dates!" Jackie said.

Later that day we finally made it home.
Cam and I were cuddled on the couch watching movies.
"Ro."

"What?" I looked up into his eyes.

"Did you receive an email from our Daniel Baker?" Cameron asked.

"Who the heck is he?" I asked.

"That one dude who was our class president."

"Oh yeah, that dude. No I haven't gotten anything from him, why?"

"This dude wants to plan a 6 year reunion." Cameron said as he looked at his phone.

"Really? Can he do that?" I asked.

"Apparently."

"Dang I thought we had 4 more years left. Now I gotta see those annoying classmates of ours." I sighed.

"We don't have to go."

"Do you want to go?" I asked him.

"I wouldn't mind going. I kinda want to." He said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Well if you want to go, I'll be there right by your side." I smiled.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yes babe, I am. As your wife, I will be there proudly holding your hand. Though I don't like everyone we went to school with, I can handle it."

"I won at life with you being in it." Cameron said.

"I know." I smiled.

Cameron reached down to kiss me as I had my head laying on his lap.
We both won 🤍