🌟2🌟

"HER"

***

The sound of an alarm broke the silence in the morning of Jung's house

The sound of an alarm broke the silence in the morning of Jung's house. The girl who was deep in sleep, slightly move her body as her sleep being annoyed with the alarm's noise. She tossed her body around the bed before turn off the clock. She sat on the bed and rub her eyes. After a moments, she walked towards the bathroom.

Doing her daily routine,

brushing teeth then clean her face with cleanser then take a bath. Nothing really special..

After finished, she applied a thin make up on her face after changed her clothes. Now she stand in front of mirror, posing around looking satisfied she walked to the kitchen for breakfast.

"Morning!" Eunji greets her dad who already eat half of his breakfast. She live alone with her dad since ten years ago after her mom dead due to cancer.

"Morning, Eunji."

"Wanna go to work together?" asked her dad while eyes still on his Ipad to follow up today schedule.

"Sorry, but I want to ride the motorbike,pa. I'm used to it already"

Mr.Jung just shaked his head. "Don't ride that too often. Be careful, you are my only child."

"Don't worry, pa! I'll be fine"

Eunji now worked under her dad's company named Jung corporation as account manager. She just returned from London right after graduated in University of London last month. Today was her 14th days working in the company. During her return, her father celebrated Eunji graduation in the house together with their housekeepers. Also celebrating the father and the daughter finally reunited after 3 years.

***

A green motorbike was seen in the midst of traffic jam. It was the peak hour especially for people who works in the office. The biker slower the speed when the traffic light turn red. Take a look at the watch, it almost 7:45 a.m.

Another biker with red motorbike arrived beside her bike, also waiting for the light to turn green. That person seemed to be in a good mood as he whistling happily on the bike. Right after the traffic light changed to green, they both speed up their motorbike to their own destination.

The green motorbike enter the parking near the Jung's corporation. The owner take off the helmet from the head. She walked towards the office and greeted by the staffs.

"Morning, miss Eunji"

***

Eunji stretched her body after spending hours in front of the rectangle object displayed the company's activities and accounts. She take a sipped of her coffee which already cold as she was totally lost in her work.