The ramen shop

It's saturday. Class 1-A decided to organize a shopping spree at the mall, but you didn't go. You feel like this will only drain all your energy.

You take advantage of your free day and take a walk to the ramen restaurant while listening to your favorite music. The weather is perfect, it's sunny with a soft breeze. You finally arrive at the ramen shop. It's not very popular, but the food is very good. You sit on a stall and order your favorite dish.

Suddenly, you hear the door opening and look at the entrance. You choke with the noodles.
« Oh hell nah. »
Katsuki didn't see you yet. What are the odds that he knows about this place too? You ignore him. You know that he saw you too when you hear him say what the fuck under his breath.

You continue eating like nothing happened. But you choke again when he sits on the stall besides you and asks:
-What the hell are you doing here?
-Uh, eating?
-You didn't go shopping with the rest of the class?
-Nope. Didn't feel like it.
« Please shut up. » you think to yourself.
Katsuki orders spicy ramen.
-I wanted to tell you something next monday, but turns out I can tell you now.
« What now. »
-I kind of regret what I said the other day. Like you're not that incompetent.
Even if that's the worst apology you ever heard, it still makes you happy.
-Oh, it's fine. It didn't really bother me.
Liar liar pants on fire.
-Cool. I thought you were mad at me. Not like I really care what you think about me but still.
-What made you think that?
-You stopped telling me good morning since that day.
He noticed? He never said good morning back.
-Oh. Well, sorry then. Guess I forgot.
-It's okay.
You've never seen him so calm. He's just slurping his ramen and talking to you like you're friends since forever.
-I thought you went to the mall too, you tell him.
-So these fuckers can ask me who my crush his for a whole day? Fuck no.
-Are you going to kill me if I ask you who it is? I won't tell.
Though you won't use this information against him anymore, you still want to know. He looks at you with round eyes, gasps and tries to find his words.
-I won't tell a single soul, he says firmly.
-Oh. Sorry.
-It's fine. You're just curious.
You finish your ramen. You could just leave now, but you wait for him. You search for something to say, but can't find anything interesting.
-If you have nothing to say, then leave, he says.
-No.
Oh shit. You said that without thinking. Now he's the one choking on his noodles. You're about to tell him you're sorry, but he says:
-Fine. I don't mind company.
Your eyes meet and you stare at eachother. You blush and quickly look away. Now he's eating while looking at you. It's so embarrassing.
-I'm going to find out who you like, you say to break the silence.
-What?
-I'm going to find your-
You're interrupted by Katsuki's laugh.
« BITCHSHSAH HE'S ACTUALLY SMILING. »
You're so confused, but start laughing as well.
-Good luck then, he says.
He finishes his ramen and tells you he has to leave now.
-Oh...see you monday.
-Bye.