Truth Or Dare

It's friday night. Sero and Denki organized a party. Everyone in 1-A is invited. You weren't 100% sure about this, but Ochaco convinced you. It's the perfect opportunity to find the suspect. You offer Denki to organize a Truth or Dare.
-Oh hell yeah! I'll tell Sero! he answers happily.
Ochaco gives you that look as she overhears Denki's answer. You both smile in a very creepy way, before returning to your dorm to change into more casual clothes.

You and Ochaco head back downstairs to wait for the others. Denki and Sero welcome you with
fortnite dances. They're both humming the default song. You hear a voice saying:
-What the fuck.
You and Ochaco scream when you see Bakugo standing behind you. How the hell did he sneak there without making a noise? Spooky. You try to say hi, but nothing comes out. You're still flustered because of what happened the other day. Katsuki has clearly noticed your discomfort and teases you.
-Scaredy cat.

Everyone sits in a circle. The Truth or Dare has started. You can't stop laughing.
-Hey Eijiro, asks Mina. Truth or Dare?
-Truth, he answers.
-Does your quirk affect your peni-
-Dare.
You also saw Sero tape Mineta to the ceiling, Momo creating a bra and Denki charging everyone's Iphone.

Finally, the moment you've been waiting for. It's Ochaco's turn to ask something to someone. She turns to Bakugo.
-Katsuki, Truth or Dare?
-Dare.
Shit. In the scenario, he was supposed to say truth.
-Okay then, says Ochaco. I dare you to hug the cutest person in this room.
Silence. That was a pro gamer move. Bakugo stares blankly at Ochaco before shouting:
-You know what? This game is crap. I'm going to sleep.
Ochaco looks at you with a sad face. Seems like we failed. We both let out a sigh.
-HEY HEY HEY! *Mina interrupts your short depression*. I wanna know.
-Yeah. Your don't have to hug them, just tell us who disgusts you the least, says Ochaco.
Bakugo turns red and yells that he hates every single person in the room.
-Don't worry everyone, he doesn't mean it. Its that time of the month again, says Denki.
Bakugo snaps back.
-If you say that one more time, YOU'LL be the one bleeding for a week.

At the end of the party, you still don't have a clue who he likes. This is more stressful than fun.

Hey! Shittyproductions here! I changed the way I write dialogue and it'll probably be like that 'til the end of the story. Bye bye!