Smile

You sat with Ochaco during lunch. You trust her and you can't find Bakugo's crush all by yourself. You told her to never, ever, tell anyone she knows about this. She promised.
« So » she said. « Who do you suspect? »
« Mina. Bakugo doesn't act rude with her and I think she would be his type. »
« Nobody knows about his type, so you shouldn't make assumptions. That can mislead you. »
« You're right. But for now she's the one I have the most faith in. »
« Yeah to be honest, I would go for her first too. »

You finish eating and put your food waste in the garbage. You're about to leave the cafeteria when you feel a finger poking you.
« Idiot. »
You look behind you and see Bakugo smiling for a brief moment, then leaving at lightspeed. You shake your head and decide to pretend like this never happened.

*     *     *

It's super late and you can't sleep. You can't stop thinking about what happened in the cafeteria. Why did he call you an idiot? And he poked you? And smiled. You know you can't ignore this. He knows something. He either knows that you like him, or he knows you're trying to find who he likes. And he called you an idiot. That means you're on the wrong track? Maybe he doesn't like Mina and he's giving you hints. But you can't imagine Katsuki playing these games. Ugh... that's so confusing. « I should try sleeping now. »

Hard to sleep when you blush everytime you think about this specific moment.