C.1

"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞."

This story will contain some mature themes, no quirks, normal high school AU, mature gayness, mature bullying, mature acts, mature language, uses of (possibly) drugs, alcohol, and a lot of actions

This story will contain some mature themes, no quirks, normal high school AU, mature gayness, mature bullying, mature acts, mature language, uses of (possibly) drugs, alcohol, and a lot of actions. Do NOT read if you get triggered.

KATSUKI BAKUGO is the notorious student at U.A high. All of the girls want him, and even the boys. He's given the nickname of being a "bad boy" because of his outrageous acts and boisterous personality. He got his own squad, called the "Bakusquad". Maybe it's a outstanding move to name a squad after yourself, but he thinks it's a honor to him because it's his own idea. He used to bully his child-hood homie Deku, known as "Izuku Midoriya", But it seems now that they are on good terms. But it looks like the blond Pomeranian is after a prey of his in the story.

It was a pleasant day of UA high. Students were walking in the halls, chirping their conversations like witty witty birds, some making out in the hallway, some horse-playing in the bathroom, and the echoing yells of Mr. Aizawa, which was very rare to hear. The door flew open, and the students immediately paused of what they were doing.
The bakusquad has arrived.
On the boom box that Denki was holding, a nineties old school hip hop song emerged from it, "Hip Hop Hooray" by Naughty By Nature. It was known as the theme that the bakusquad has claimed, which is way better than Izuku picking the Care Bears theme song as the theme for the Dekusquad though.
"It's the bad boy!!" One of the girls shout and they all start screaming. Their boyfriends start to frown and cross their arms. One even start to walk away from their girl.
"He's so hot!"
"I want Kamanari!!!"
"Give me Bakugo PLEASE!!"
"I wonder if Bakugos single...."
"Who's the red-head?"
"Tape boy needs more recognition!"
"The raccoon rumors were true!"

All of the loud conversations dinned the whole hallway. It wasn't until Iida, the school's president as a whole, came to stop everything.

"All of you!" Iida starts, "all of you should be in class!"

The students conversations started to come down as they disappeared in the halls, going to their classrooms. Except for the bakusquad, who seemed to be jamming to "Hip Hop Hooray."

"You're not supposed to be playing that song in school, Bakugo."

"So what?" Bakugo snapped, following his laughing.

"It's inappropriate and it's on school grounds! If you're gonna play an explicit song, play it clean or don't play at all!"

"Chill out bro." Denki said, dancing with the boom box on his shoulder.

"Okay Pikachu, turn it off."

Denki turns the boom box off.

"Thank you." Iida told them, "now get to class or else I'll give you detention."

Denki tapped his tongue, "Yeah aight. If your little demands is even gonna try working on us."

"Now Denki, baby. We should get to class. Our education, is important." Bakugo smiles.

(Now he called Denki what now? uwu)

The bakusquad walked to their class. After class, they went to go to Lunchtime.