"It was Yoongi's idea, you know. I don't know why you think he's a bad kid."

The smile faded from my face. "You know why."

"Oh, y/n. That was so long ago. Why are you still hung up on that? He is a changed person now. He was a baby then. So were you."

I gritted my teeth. My mom would never see what an annoying and self centered piece of shit he was. Nor would she ever believe it was him who cost me a gap year. And this was him trying to make up for it.

As if it ever will.

"So what are you going to do now?," she looked at me expectantly.

"Well," I chewed my lower lip. "I guess I'll go to the library now. I figure the stuff I read is still fresh in my memory so it will be better if I start now."

"That's a great idea. Don't worry about Areum and study hard," she smiled and kissed my cheek.

Packing my books in a bag, I looked across the window.

I wonder how that bastard won my mom over. She trusts him more than she trusts me.

For now.

Putting the heavy ass bag over my shoulder, I sighed and looked across over to his room.

I have to study this shit again because of you, Yoongi. I hope you're happy.

Yoongi's POV:

I saw her looking over and couldn't help but stare right back at her beautiful face.

Since it was dark in my room, I was sure she couldn't tell I was looking at her.

When she put her backpack on, I frowned. Where was she going? Was she running away again? Isn't her mom at home today?

As she left her room, so did I.

After she had gone out, i ran over to her house and rang the doorbell.

"Oh, hi, Yoongi. What a pleasant surprise!"

I forced a smile. "Hi, auntie. Is y/n home?"

I knew if I asked where she went would make me come off as a stalker.

"No, you just missed her. She went to the library."

"Library?"

"Yes. I can't tell you how grateful I am to you Yoongi, for giving me this idea to help y/n. I just wish she would see what a nice person you are, too," she said ruefully.

It's you who doesn't know, auntie. She sees me exactly for who I am.

Bidding goodbye, I walked away.

But I still couldn't be eased. What if she did something stupid again?

So instead of going back to get my nap, I ran towards my car.

☆☆☆

"Ugh, the places this girl makes me go to," I muttered under my breath as I entered the library.

I walked in nonchalantly and hoped nobody from my uni would see me here.

But I stopped in my tracks as I witnessed something that shook my very foundation.

I saw someone I didn't want to see.

Your POV:

I mulled over the equation and tried solving it for the 5th time. A part of me knew I still wouldn't get it right.

"Ughhhh!!," I clutched my hair in fists.

I was this close to ripping my hair out when I jumped in seat because someone said over my shoulder, "You're doing it wrong."

A shrill scream dying in my throat as I turned my head to see a chiseled jaw.

My eyes widened as I saw a handsome man leaning over my shoulder and looking at the equations intently.

He didn't seem to realize how inappropriately close his face was to mine. Not that I was minding it.

"It's quite easy," he said and pointed on the paper. "You're not using the value given in the question."

What?

Breaking from the trance, I looked over at the question and blushed beetroot red. I didn't use x = 2 at all.

Too embarrassed, I quickly covered my papers with my arms.

That earned a chuckle from the man. "Smart, and cute. What a combo."

My face was melting now.

Finally he walked ahead and took the seat in front of me.

Then extended me his hand, "Hi. Nice to meet you," he smiled and now that I could see his full face, I saw he had dimples.

I took his hand and smiled. "Y/n. Nice to meet you, too."

"I'm Namjoon. Kim Namjoon."

________________________

Authornim is back yall! Don't kill me please 💕

This is going on full pace starting now 😏 so buckle up!

And who expected the new entry?