3

_________________

I swayed on my feet, feeling dizzy as I changed into my skirt.

Great. Now I'm feeling sleepy. Damn Yoongi wasted so much of my time that I couldn't get time to sleep.

I don't even know why I'm being punished by being his goddamn neighbor.

Splashing my face with more water, I walked out, unable to do anything about the red and swollen eyes.

I heard my cat growl and ran downstairs, already knowing what could have riled her up.

"Goddammit Meow-meow," I exclaimed, throwing my bag over my shoulder. "You had to come over so fucking early in the morning?"

Groaning at my bad luck, I grabbed the fatass cat and walked over to my precious neighbor's.

I knocked furiously for one, I was in a hurry and two, I hated the fact I had to face him at the start of the day.

To my surprise, he opened after the first 13 knocks. Personal best.

"How many times do I have to do this?"

"And good morning to you, too."

He was fully dressed, ready to go out.

"What are you doing up at ass crack of dawn?," I raised an eyebrow.

"Ass crack?," his eyes shined with amusement. "If you remember, I am a student, too."

"Yeah, I keep forgetting that since you rarely ever go," I snapped.

"Why so snappy in the morning?"

"If you haven't figured it out yet, I'm not a morning person," I said, shoving the cat into his arms.

As I turned to leave, he said, "are you okay, though?"

"Don't play the nice card," I waved my hand as I walked down the front steps.

"You look beat," he followed after me. "Maybe you should skip today. I can skip with you... and we can both...," he walked side by side, "nap together."

"Yeah you would say that, so I don't get into your university."

He suddenly stopped. "Wait, you're opting for Seoul University?"

"Yeah, why?"

A slow smirk formed on his face, "nothing. It'll finally be fun. I might even become a regular student."