5

_______________

Your POV:

After that encounter with yoongi, I didn't see him again. On purpose that is.

I vowed to never see him, speak to him or acknowledge him in any way.

But that didn't mean it was a piece of cake.

I had promised to myself to never see Yoongi or get mad at his antics - as if he didn't exist.

Which for me, he didn't.

Ever since that day at his party, I had tried hard to pretend to not get disturbed by him. But he made it equally hard.

He as a person didn't exist for me but the noise he made...

That would wake a corpse and I was only just a living being.

I grunted as I stuffed both my index fingers into my ears and started moving to and fro to cram whatever was written on the book.

But the loud music seeped through, as if my bones were completely permeable.

I ruffled my hair in annoyance and looked across the window, cursing myself for not being able to ignore the ruckus.

And I saw Yoongi getting it on with a girl.

"Ah damn my eyes!," I hissed and looked away.

This goddamn Yoongi!

It was the 4th night night in a row he had had partied and gotten laid. And now it seemed like he was only doing this to break me into saying he affected me and that I wanted him to stop.

Rubbing my eyes and hoping the scene to fall out of my brain, I punched my desk in frustration.

My exam was in 2 days and it's already been my 4th night without having studied a substantial amount.

I massaged my temples and decided to wait it out until his party ends. Not like I hadn't tried this before.

I was a night owl, I just couldn't study that well during the day. Even if I forced myself to, it took me twice as much time to retain anything it took me if I studied at night.

But it was a dire time, I took my chances. But the problem was that I was used to staying up at night, thanks to my frustrating habit of studying and now more so, my frustrating neighbor.

And I couldn't even sleep with this much noise so it practically meant I could neither study, nor sleep.

This resulted in me sleeping like a pig the majority of the day.