Pref #5

✨𝓼𝓮𝔁 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓑𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓷 𝓐𝓻𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓰𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓵𝓾𝓭𝓮✨

- "are you okay babygirl? Do you want me to stop?"

- a whole lot of I love you's

- hand holding

- hickeys

- "ugh daddy, go faster"

- "are you sure babe?"

- FOREPLAY

- teasing, and a whole lot of it

- missionary

- some submissive moments from him

- but when he wants to be dominant, he makes it count. And thats on mamas

- him praising you aLoT

- pet names

- after sex cuddles

Short story:

Brandon was slowing kissing down your body, surely leaving hickeys behind, making you wetter and wetter by the second. When he got to the lower half of your body, he took off the pajama shorts along with your underwear you were wearing and tossed them somewhere in the room. He kissed around your thighs, ultimately passing the area you needed him the most. "Baby please" You whined. "Please what, Princess?" He teased breathing on your throbbing core. "Fuck me!" You said arching your back. And so he did. He had you screaming and chanting his name with moans, slurs, and profanity following after. "Yes baby, scream my name. I want that pretty little voice of yours gone." He said bringing his hand to yours and tightly gripping it "oh my fucking gosh, baby, I love you." he thrusted in and out of you at an ungodly pace. At this point, you couldn't even talk, you let your moans speak for you. "Cum baby girl, I want you to cum for daddy like the good girl you are." He grunted in your ear. But you isn't think twice about what he said. You came with a scream, curses of Brandon's name followed suit along with your orgasm. While you were coming down from your high, Brandon soon came after you with a grunt. You both rode out your highs and he plopped down next to you. "I love you so much babe." He said placing a kiss to your temple. "I love you too bubby." You croaked. You cuddled up to him and fell asleep in his chest peacefully.