𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲- Arguments

Summary: you and Austin got into and argument then realized that you two aren't the best for each other.

"Oh my gosh, you never see where I'm coming from and that's why I don't like you in my space Austin" I yelled.

"Y/n, you never see where I'm coming from. You always want to argue, you never want me around you, hell you don't even want me to touch you." Austin said said getting up off the the couch.

"Your always going left when I'm trying to go right, you never want to listen to, and the reason why I don't want you to touch me anymore is because it's like your new to my body. Austin I've told you over and over again to listen and we can understand each other but your always insisting to what you want to do." I said, I couldn't do this nonsense anymore. I wanted to cry my eyes out but I can't do it in front of him. I don't want to seem weak.

"Y/n, you need me! Your too weak to be on your own!" Austin snapped. Honestly I didn't know how safe I was at that moment.

"Austin...get out" I said.

"What?"

"I SAID GET OUT!" I yelled.

"Y/n I-"

"No, you need to go. Not just out of my house, out of my life. You're not good for me or my mental health, so just go" I cried.

"I'll pack my things and be out of your hair in 2 hours."

"Hour and thirty minutes" I said sitting down on my couch pouring myself a rather strong drink.

I glad I'm getting this monster out of my life.

.................................
This one is rather short and I'm sorry for it. Also I apologize for not updating for awhile.