ℱℴ𝓊𝓇- Exposed

Requested by @Kuwonu_Honoret

Request: we've been dating awhile (beanz don't know) and they're on tour and I'm going with them bc I'm the photographer (which I do professionally) and Zion ends up exposing us on tour ||||you can choose how he exposes us||||

Notes: this is my first request in awhile so I hope you like this❤️

Warnings: slight smut, strong language

Word count: 1.09k

🍭🍭🍭

"Paris." My boyfriend called.

"Yeah babe?" I called back.

"You wanna do something tomorrow? We have a day off and we're in San Diego." He asked.

"Yeah sure, like what though?" I walked into the back of the bus where my boyfriend, Zion was.

Zion and I have been dating for about three and a half months now and we haven't told the fans yet cause we're just not ready yet.

"I don't know, maybe like, the beach? Take some nice pictures, eat, walk the boardwalk." Zion shrugged.

I am the boys' photographer and the fans absolutely love me, I just don't know how they'll react to Zion and I dating.

"The beach actually sounds so nice right about now." I said plopping down next to him.

"Ight, we'll go to the beach tomorrow, love." He said kissing me on my forehead.

*The Next Day ,, At the Hotel*

It is currently 12:41 pm in the lovely San Diego and we are about to go to the beach.

"Zion have you seen my camera?" I asked.

"It's right here, babe." He said pointing it out.

"Thank you." I said putting my coverup and beach hat on.

"Are you guys ready yet?" Edwin asked.

"Yes, I just have to get my sd card and we'll bounce." I said looking for said sd card.

"I found it!" I said putting it in the slot and leaving with Zion.

...

When we got to the beach, it wasn't that many people.

So, we chose a spot to sit in and we set up.

Zion immediately goes running into the water with Nick. I took the opportunity to take a couple of pictures of them.

After they were all tired out, they came back to us and plopped down onto the towel that was on the sand.

"Tired?" I asked them.

"Very." They said at the same time.

I laughed and took an overhead picture of Zion laying in my lap.

I put my camera down next to me and kissed him.

My camera was no longer next to but in Brandon's hands taking pictures of me and Zion.