𝒯𝒽𝓇ℯℯ- Sex Shoppe

Summary: Zion walks into your sex shop, and you find that he seems a little lost so you help him out a bit.

Disclaimers: Cursing, a whole lotta dildo and lady part talk, and sex

...............................................

Just another simple day at my lovely sex shop, 'Love Handles' , I had opened in the late morning because who needs a sex shop that frequently? But all jokes aside, I was bored as hell waiting for my first costumer.

My name is y/n and I am at the good age of 22 year of age. I am not ashamed that I am this young and I own a sex shop, just to let you know.

Also, if you're wondering, I do have employees they just don't work on the weekends like the generous boss I am.

It was about 11:30 am, and I just had remembered to put on some music so that the shop won't so awkwardly quiet so when my first costumer does come in it isn't deadass silent.

...

Okay, so it's currently 2:30 in the afternoon and so far I've had a newly married couple, a high ass teen couple, and woman that looks to be in her mid 30's come in so far today.

Today is going as per usual, until a tall, lightskin, male, with long faded out red dreads hanging from his head walk into my store whole looks to be right around my age.

He obviously came in so very confused, but he tried to make it look like he wasn't, because he was looking at a wall full of dildos.

"Hello would you like some help?" I walked up to him and asked.

"Oh no, no thank you" he said and continued to look at the wall of dicks.

"Well I mean, you are a dude looking at a wall of dildos" I said very openly.

"Your right, um, I really wanted to find a, uh..." I cut him off.

"flesh light of some sort?" I asked.

"Yes, that." he quickly answered.

"Well in my store, I have all kinds of flesh lights like some of the very realistic one that come in all different types of completions, so on and so forth." I looked up at him.

Mind you, I'm like 5'3" and this dude is like 6'1", 6'2".

"Wait you own this store?" He asked surprisingly.

"Yeah, I bought this store when I was about 20 and this is what I turned it into" I answered proudly.

"I'm Zion, what's your name?" Zion held is hand out for me to shake it.

"I'm y/n, it's nice to meet you" I said with a nervous smile.

I just met this dude, and I'm already sexually attracted to him and its not just the sex toys around us that he can possibly use on me.

"You know, owning this store takes a lot of balls, literally" he chuckled.

"Yeah, it took a lot for me to tell my parents that I wanted to own a sex shop" as I told him that, his smile melted into my brain and made me feel weak in the knees.

"I can tell that your imagining me using one of these toys on you somewhere in your brain"

"what? I barely know you, how could I possibly-"

And with that he cut me off with a passionate kiss on the lips. Zion firmly grabbed onto my ass and started to rub on my ass.

"Let me lock up for my lunch break" I broke the kiss and flipped the 'Come in, We're Open!' sign to the 'Sorry, We're Closed!' side and locked the door.

"Come on" I said taking him to the back where the break room is.

I opened the door and closed right behind us.

Zion started to unzip his pants as I did the same, I went in my bag for a condom and put in on the table next to us.

"Wow always prepared I see?" He smiled deviously at me.

"You can't own a sex shop and not be prepared"  I said walking to him and taking off his shirt as she unclasped my bra.

"Lord this gonna be fun" Zion said kissing me.

He started taking off my underwear as he did the same for himself.  Zion picked up the condom from the table I put on the table just a few minutes ago and properly slid it on.

Zion broke the kiss to make sure I was ready.

I nodded my head ass he slowly made his way inside of me.

We both moaned at the sudden new contact.

He waited for a few seconds just so I could get used to his size.

"Zion please go" I through my head back. He did as told and started grinding his hips into mine. It felt as though it was my first time, but better and WAY more experienced.

"Holy fuck!" I moaned out, screwing my eyes shut.

Zion only grunted and sighed at the repeated movements.

"Zion, I-"

"Just let go"

So I did, I let go and the about three thrusts in Zion came with a raspy roar. Not gonna lie that was kinda sexy.

"Wow, I just had sex with a person I just met" I said out of breath.

"Well there's a first for everything right?" Zion smiled.

"Yep"

"Let me take you out on a date," Zion said, "and maybe I won't have to come here for a flesh light anymore" He said in my ear.

"I'll take you up on that offer, Zion" I smiled at him.

We then kissed on last time and exchanged numbers, I guess it wasn't a regular day at my lovely sex shop.

Okay so, if you didn't see my message, my phone is completely broken and I'm trying to catch up with my updates from my computer

Okay so, if you didn't see my message, my phone is completely broken and I'm trying to catch up with my updates from my computer. So I'm sorry if this is kinda trash, I haven't been writing a whole lot lately, not just on Wattpad. But I'll try to update back to normal by probably next week, idk yet.