𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞- The Morning After

(I couldn't put two photos so imma just put this here😌)

Plot: You and Nick are best friends . Nick decided he wanted to throw a house party so , of course he invited you . You both get drunk and everything after that is a blur . The next morning you wake up , naked , laying next to your best friend , you wake him up and you two proceeded to have hungover morning sex .

Warningz: morning sex , raw sex , backshots , strong language , talk of alcohol use , talk of marijuana use , dirty whining , twerking , basically some ratchet ass shii 🤣🤣 , + lOnG.

Notez:
- if you know what tv show (hint: and what season) I'm referencing to in the title , your immediately my bsf . PERIAT 😌💅🏽 .
- so I am indeed black and n**** will be used so , viewers discretion is advised . You have been notified and warned !!
- sorry if the ending was kinda shitty ,, 😞😞 .

Word count: 2.1k

🍑🍑🍑

It was a normal Thursday afternoon. You were just chilling in your room reading a book for an essay you had to finish by next Tuesday.

You stopped to take down notes in your notebook, when you got a call from your best friend, Nick.

"Hey bestiana." You answered.

"Heyyy, what you doing?" He asked.

"Oh nothing, just reading for this damn assignment due next week. Why wassup?"

"Well I just wanted to tell you I wanted to throw a party on Friday night, but you have an assignment due so never mind."

"Nick, shut the fuck up, you know I'll still pop out to your party"

"Are you sure, Y/n?"

"I'm as sure as the sea."

"That was corny."

"I know, that's why I said it nigga."

"Lmao, see you tomorrow night buttercup."

"Aii see you tomorrow night." You smiled to yourself.

And with that the called ended.

You had to admit it, you have had a crush on Nick since you started jacking each other as best friends.

You rolled your eyes and you continued to work on your essay.

*Friday afternoon//4 hours before the party*

"Nick, it's like you want me to show up with a fucking loincloth on." You said sarcastically.