Chapter 1: The path of darkness

Talking
Thinking
Darkness

No One POV

Outside there is a white haired boy sitting in his pajamas and he was crying by the looks of it. He was clearly shivering because it was very cold outside and the blanket that he had with him wasn't enough for this cold winter night.

"Oh hello everyone I am Lincoln loud you readers are probably wondering why I am out here well to be honest I tricked my family into thinking I was bad luck to get out of stuff that I was forced to do because I needed some me time it was working very well but then it all backfired on me when I came into the house and I saw my room all boarded up with a note taped to it saying 'sorry Lincoln you can't sleep here this time we just can't risk it' and that was a couple months ago I know some of that was to blame on me and I accept that you are probably wondering why I do not just straight up and leave well you see I don't have anywhere to go and maybe just maybe they well change their mind so I have to be here just in case" Lincoln said sadly.

"They told the whole town I was bad luck and now I am banned from every restaurant and the school keeps me outside and I have to listen to what they are saying from outside everyone's just is treating me like I'm some sort of animal you're probably wondering why CPS or the cops are not helping well for some reason they don't care and my best friend Clyde betrayed me because of this myth and Ronnie Anne my girlfriend broke up with me and started dating my bully Chandler because of this stupid rumor" He said as tears filled his eyes. It became night and it started to snow heavily Lincoln started to shake and shiver even more. He started to think about everything that happened during these past couple of months and before all of this and he saw that no one really care about him to begin with everyone treated him like trash. He did not even have a real room to begin with it was just a makeshift closet and when he made a mistake that made his sisters mad at him he would always apologize to them and they held a grudge for a couple of days then forgive him but if they made a mistake and asked for his forgiveness he forgave them instantly. They beat him to a bloody pulp so many times they always singled me out they kicked him out of his room when they had a sister fight patrol and when he tried to make things better it just got worse and Lori and Leni were only fighting over stupid dress and when he left the house and got back the problem was solved and they just basically said that he was the problem. They asked for him to do everything for them they basically treat him like a slave and they don't even do anything in return for him. Don't get him started on his school now his blood started to boil.

"Why why WHY WHY I HAVE DONE SO FUCKING MUCH FOR MY FAMILY AND SCHOOL AND I DID NOTHING TO THEM YOU GET THIS TREATMENT YOU KNOW WHAT I DON'T GIVE A DANM ABOUT THEM ANY MORE" He yelled.

"Hello Lincoln" Something said and Lincoln looked around to see who said that but no one was there.

"Who said that and how do you know my name" He said trying to sound intimidating.

"Oh Lincoln I'm not a person I am in something much more different than anything else in the world I am the evilness in the world call me The Darkness and I have been watching you very carefully Lincoln" The Darkness said in a very calm but evil voice.