Dimensions

~38's pov~

I looked towards Nat and my eyes widen, I rushed to him and hugged him tight. I thought the one I loved with all my heart was gone!

  "Nat your alright! H-How do you feel?!" I asked him, I was full of excitement and joy. He smiled and flinched a bit, maybe because he was sore or in pain a bit.

     "T-Thanks 38! My back is in a bit of pain but I'm glad that your ok!" He responded to her, my eyes filled with tears of joy and I started to cry a bit.

   "Should we leave you two alone~" I heard my mother say in a flirty kind of tone, my face lit up magenta color. I slapped her arm and she just laughed off. Lance and Cora soon left thank god!

  "I kinda wonder...." Nat said, I turned to him with a confused look of what he meant. I pulled a chair and sat next to him as he sat up and looked me wit the purest look.

    "Wonder what silly?" I giggled a bit, he just smiled and then looked down. I wonder what are future will be mostly that's on my mind.

   "What your name would be instead of 38? Its odd to have your name as numbers but mostly unique!" He told me, I gave him a shocked look and the same question popped in my head.

   "Well, if your name wasn't 38 I'd call you Bonnie!" Nat said, I then got the thought of Five Nights at Freddy's in my head. 

   "Bonnie!? Hehehe! Making me think of a bunny right now!" I laughed at the name but my cheeks dusted with magenta from his answer. It was mostly cute how he gave me that name.

  "Alrighty then! If your name wasn't Nat then I'd name you....Leo!" I said, the name came up in my head reminding me of the color blue for some reason?

     "Interesting!" He laughed and I joined with him of how ridiculous it was and funny. Soon an octoling doctor came in and examined him just for any broken bones or anything. She gave us the all clear and we were able to leave.

   "Long time no see you two!" I heard a familiar voice, my mother? No...Paris!

   "What are you doing here! I thought you would be well you know, doing your stuff?" I thought, she shook her head 'no'.

  "I kinda...been discovered in the dimension I was trying to save my mother and all but lets just say I think I gave them enough information but I'll return soon!" She explained, was she not allowed to say her name or something?

     "Who is this?" Nat asked as he held my hand, I face palmed my face because I haven't told him about her and all the drama when he was out.

   "T-This is Paris Nat! And Paris this is...m-my boyfriend...Nat!" I said while my face dusty with magenta. She smirked at me and chuckled a bit. 

    "Its nice to meet you Nat, if you'd like we could go through different dimensions and see a lot of things." She offered, then it sounded amazing. Seeing over inklings and octolings!

   "We should go Nat! Please~" I gave him the baby doll eyes and he blushed a bit then agreed. Paris then took her hoodie off and revealed her dark blue sapphire ears and tentacles and the same with her tail.

   "Woah! I've never seen anything like that!" Nat gazed in amazement and so did I. She chuckled and then a portal appeared behind her.

   "Come follow me! There is a lot of things that I beyond this place."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So So sorry for the hold up! :') I think the My Hero Academia fandom has swallowed me. So I hope you don't mind!