Only way out is through

Börja om frÄn början

She practically sprints off the bed to her car.

***

A couple of fucked up decisions later

***

"Wynona this is the only way! Tell Nicole I say..."

"Waverly no! You tell her. You know I can't do this without you" Nonna is crying her eyes out while the vines from that mysterious door pull me into the abyss.

 You know I can't do this without you" Nonna is crying her eyes out while the vines from that mysterious door pull me into the abyss

***

"What in the..." The world around me is a blend of colors. Dark shapes of all sizes and forms come into focus. I gather enough of my surroundings to conclude that I'm laying in the plush grass bed of a dark forest whom tall trees lead endlessly upward, never to find the light of day. I remember what hapend. But what I don't remember is when it happen. Maybe just a moment ago or maybe it's been a while. I gather that it's been a hot minute by the grass that's behind me. It's perfectly shaped like the silhouette of my body and my muscle scream with pain as I get up. I pay close attention to my surroundings but I hear nothing. The space around me is dead silent. I can hear the silence. The pounding of my heart that wants to come out if my chest. The sharp ring of the nothingness around me. As the cold air wrestles its way through the thick vegetation i try to see if I can get out of here. My feet start moving but I'm not sure where I'm going. All the small branches keep scratching at my skin and the sound of the branches beneath my feet echo round me.

"I though eden was nicer than this dump" I say in a low whisper.

I couple feet ahead I see a small clearing and just as I'm about to get out of this dark forest I stumble and fall. Landing on my back.

"Nice one"

Gathering myself up i can see the shape of a tall figure that approaches me and I froze. Holy crap. I'm dead. The faint light that illuminates the clearing reflecks off his eyes. They glow a faint red color. I look to my side and see the branch that I just stumbled on. Just as I'm about to grab it the figure zeros on me and wraps its hands around me. I let out a scream that shakes the forest around us.

"Where in tarnation where you?!" Doc?

I push off his chest and can help but cry.

"How are you here?!" I say and hug him as tight as I could.

"I came here after you. Obviously Wynonna isn't pleased with my decision but what can I do. I would never leave an Earp to fend for themselves." Doc places me back on the ground and the silence around me keeps nagging my inside but at least I'm not alone.

"Where are we?" Docs features look a little pained when I ask. And i can't help but be scared for his answer.

"Are we dead?" Doc shakes his head no

"Well by what I could gather in here. You're not dead." He shifts his stance as the cold air hits my face and he shields me from it.

" I came to in a place called limbo. It was a vast place filled with a green forest but it was dull. It looked like the life was sucked out of it and everyone there was the hollow shell of someone on the outside. It was like everything was drained of its colors. The old wise man that lived there told me that the place was devoted to the souls that never get saved or go the hell. They just exist and continue to do so. Because their deeds on earth were not bad enough to get them to hell but their will didn't give them the opportunity to ascend and be in the heavens."

I swallowed and choked on my own saliva. Coughing like crazy I look at Doc again.

"Ok. Time out. This a lot to take in in just under a minute.... so how are you with me exactly?"

"Do you remember who Nicole is?" I roll my eyes.

"Are you messing with me?!" I push at his shoulder and Doc laughs for the first time since he's been in my presence.

"Just wanted to know I was dealing with the same old Waverly. Well, apparently Nicole and Wynonna figured out a way to use the sword and the ring to communicate with the people in here. They were like what you call a ho...lo...gram" I smile because Doc knows so little of the world in the 21rst century but he still tries his best to learn what everything is.

"They were like a ghost. Like they were there just walking and asking everyone where you were. Didnt take them long to find me and boy was I relieved to see their faces."

"So, that still doesn't tell me how you got here Doc."

"Well little miss impatient to get you out of here we need t go through hell"

"Come again," I say and his eyes are dead serious

"Yup you heard me. We're in purgatory. Well, the forest around purgatory. Apparently no one dies here. The demons that Wynona killed just come here and pay for all their wrongdoings. But the wise old man that I talked to in the Limbo said that at the end of this place there's another door that only the purest of souls can exit. You will need this." He opens my hand and deposits the ring that I left Nicole on my bed with a letter that I will never know if she read.

A tear runs down my cheek and Doc's finger comes to its rescue before it falls off my face.

"She says I do" My eyes land on Docs reddish colored ones. I don't want any more information from her. I can't take the blow. I don't know when I will get out or if I can get out at all.

I hold the ring in my hand so tightly I think I feel blood coming from my palm.

"Waverly I will be your guide back to them but I don't know if I'll ever be able to get out of here. I'm not..." he looks down and his now long and dark hair covers part of his face. I take my hand off his and wipe the hair from his face. His small smile fills my soul. "I'm not mortal. I gave that up the moment i decided to be a vampire"

After that, we just hugged for a good while. I can't belive this happen. And I can't even think of how devastated Wynonna will be if what he's saying is true.

Doc and I eventually started walking and not long after we found the road that leads to purgatory. We walked in silence and just when we reached the town there was a new message on the Purgatory sing.

"𝕬𝖇𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖔𝖓 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖍𝖔𝖕𝖊 𝖔𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖗"

To be continued ...

*

*

*

Be back tomorrow evening for the next part of the story my darlings. I was going a little crazy becase I lost the acces to my account. I thought I would never be able to write here again. Anyways, sorry I get lost and come back to life again. This is part of the few chapters left in this story. Bare with me. Love always finds a way.

Stay safe.

Lost of love M.❤

Don't forget to Vote ⭐

Her. A Wayhaught StoryDÀr berÀttelser lever. UpptÀck nu