Promise ring

Song: Please Be Mine by Jonas Brothers

Waverly

Man, I sure forgot how big the Purgatory Mall was. This place is huge. I guess it would make sense given there's not a lot of stores around town.

I came here today with Wynonna. She dragged me out because we needed sister bonding time. 

To be honest we kind of need it. We've been losing our bond ever since the Jolene incident.

It's primely because she has a new fuckbody and spends her free time shifting his gears if you know what I mean. 

But I'm also to blame. I've been spending my days trapped in my room with Nicole. 

No Regrets about that last one. Makes my core pulse just thinking about it.

Wynonna flickers my forehead.

"Hey what was that for?!" I say and smile knowing I zoned out.

"For thinking about the dirty things Officer Haught does to you instead of helping me pick an outfit for my date tonight" she rolls her eyes and keeps going through the racks of sundresses.

"Why are you even going out on a date? Aren't we supposed to be looking for that bald ugly old dude?"

"Yeah Waverly the prune looking guy is called Bulshar. We will find him eventually. Meanwhile, I can have my fun." she continues and I can sense she's tense. She's been through a lot. I'm such an ass. 

I wrap my arms around her and give a strong hug. I love this crazy lady.

She pushes me off.

"PDA WAVERLY! You're going to make me look weak in front of the male population" I look to our front and there's a couple of dudes looking our way. Not an eye sore in my opening. But they have nothing on my Nicole.

We're both looking at the two guys that are staring at us. Wynonna elbows me in the ribs.

"OUCH!" 

"What was that for?!"

"Stop staring we're taken! Well you're taken I'm not off the market... yet" Nonna says to me

" I know. But doesn't he look familiar?"

"Yeah they are friends of Bobo, so AKA demons. I'm not in the mood to chase them down." Ahh yeah, I saw them in the bar a couple of days back. Weird.

They leave the store and I'm not even bothered to creep behind them. I'm on a date with my sister.

Our dress shopping ends rather quickly. She finds a slutty black dress to put on. I encourage that she puts on another more appropriate dress but she ignores me anyway. Typical Wynonna Earp.

After paying we pass an antique store and I drag Wynonna inside.

"WAVERLYYYY BUY THINGS FROM THIS CENTURY" she says wailing like a child.

Eventually, she gives up and follows me around the store. Some times flicking my shoulder when I say I want to buy some weird old book or an antique lamp for the house.

"Don't we have enough old crap in the house Waverly" I can't help but laugh

At the front of the store, there's like a display section filled with lovely jewelry.