Rain

Song: Slow dancing in burning room by John Mayer

Nicole

I was looking for her everywhere. I couldn't even believe this happened. This comes to show me that I should've told her a hell of a lot of things before this.

I called her phone to no avail.

Have you ever lost someone in a big crowd? You know that feeling you get in the pit of your stomach. That warm cold feeling. I felt that now.

I made my way downstairs and looked in every single place she could be. Even looked in the direction of the little shop that was at the end where Natasha was sitting looking at me with a blank expression.

I don't think she's an asshole. But what she did today takes the cake.

I have the keys for the Jeep so she couldn't have left me here.

I look outside and it was pouring rain.

Everyone was taking cover from it inside.

I felt like a piece of shit. Really I should've just come clean and told her.

We weren't even together so I don't get why she's so mad.

I went to the Dinner that was a little less crowded than the other areas just for the sake of searching.

I don't think she would be here. I looked around and nothing.

"Where the hell is she" I mutter to myself. There's a couple of people staring at me talking to myself. I roll my eyes and continue.

After a good 10 minutes, I start to lose hope and decide to wait for her in the car. It was still raining but I felt so bad that I didn't even care about that. A couple of people offered me their umbrellas but I didn't really acknowledge them.

This was our first fight.

Well, the first one that actually hurts my insides.

The water was hitting my skin and I shivered every time one droplet trickled down my back.

I find my way to the jeep that was a bit far off from the place that we were in.

I had a blast today and I hope to God Waves knows that. This is the best date I've ever been on.

She's the best thing that's ever happened in my life.

I was looking at the ground. The light of some passing cars reflecting off the wet pavement. That peculiar scent the rain leaves behind when it trickles from the heavens.

I gasp when I see her. She was leaning on the car trembling because of the rain. How long has she been standing here?

"Jesus Waverly!" I say as I approach her but she doesn't look at me. She takes a step back and I take the hint.

I wanted to wrap my hands around her tiny body. My arms were made to be around her.

She looks at me and I know she's cried.

Waverly

I came out here just after it happened. I needed some fresh air.

I don't know why I was so mad at her. I think it was because I thought I already knew everything about her. But seeing her touching on another woman and knowing she had sex with her made me so mad.