"We keep your sketchbook safe!" Amara exclaimed as she moved over to get it.

"You did?" Evie whispered. Amara placed it on the table and Evie sat in one of the chars that were previously occupied. She started to flick through the designs. Evie opened to a page with a short gold and blue dress. "I made this out of an old curtain and safety pins."

"It reminds me of the dress you made for Sophia when she met Jasmine." Dizzy told us.

"I spilt curry all over that dress didn't I?" I remembered.

"You did." Mal agreed. Mal and I started to gather plastic gloves to fill the smoke bomb liquid in, not listening to what Dizzy, Evie and Amara were talking about. But one thing that Amara said stunned me for a second,

"You can take the girl out of the Isle, but you can't take the Isle out of the girl." I realised how right she was. Wherever I end up in the world, the Isle would always be a part of me, no matter how far I run from it. When the trio of girls had finished their chat, Mal, Evie and I started to make the smoke bombs. I filled one up as Mal held open the glove.

"You got it?" I asked,

"I got it." She replied.

"That makes five smoke bombs." Evie stated.

"I think that'll be enough." I said.

"M, Soph. How amazing would this look with my shredded tee and my heart purse." Evie held up a small tiara to her head.

"Very amazing."

"Take it!" Dizzy exclaimed,

"Take however much you want!" Amara added. Mal and I shared a look,

"Stay here for a bit." I told Evie. "Meet us at the loft when your done." Evie nodded and moved off to the cousins. Mal took the bag filled with smoke bombs and swung it over her shoulder. We took our gloves off and placed them at the entrance. Mal and I linked arms as we exited the salon.

"What is up with your sister?" Mal asked. I glanced at her out the corner of my eye.

"I have no idea." I admitted, "She was fine when we left the Isle six months ago but something must have happened while we were gone. She's done a complete one eighty with her personality." There was a slight pause.

"You know I always thought that you and Ben had true love. Do you wanna talk about it?"

"No. And...I'm not coming back to Auradon. I can't. I tried to tell you and Evie how I felt but..." I saw Mal's deflated expression. "I know how you feel about Auradon now. After meeting Peter you seem a lot more happier than you were here. And...I couldn't ruin that happiness you have."

"If your staying then I'm staying too."

"No, Mal. You are turning into an Auradon girl. But me...I will forever be an Isle girl." I gave Mal a small half smile as I picked up a rock from the floor and threw it at the loft sigh entrance. The gate slid open and Mal gave me a smile as we walked up the stairs for the first landing.

Mal -

I didn't know what you were goin' through

I thought that you were fine

Why did you have to hide

Sophia -

I didn't want to let you down

But the truth is out

It's tearin' me apart, not listenin' to my heart

I really had to go

Mal -

And I would never stop you

Sophia -

Even though we've changed

Mal -

Nothing has to change

Both -

And you can find me in the space between

Where two worlds come to meet

I'll never be out of reach

'Cause you're a part of me

So you can find me in the space between

You'll never be alone

No matter where you go

We can meet in the space between

Sophia -

There are no words left to say

Mal -

I know you gotta find your place

Sophia -

But this is not the end

Mal -

No

You're part of who I am

Both -

Even if we're worlds apart

You're still in my heart

It will always be you and me, yeah!

Mal -

You can find me in the space between

Both -

Where two worlds come to meet

Mal -

I'll never be out of reach (Sophia - I'll never be out of reach)

No

Both -

'Cause you're a part of me

So you can find me in the space between

Mal -

You'll never be alone

Sophia -

No matter where you go

Both -

We can meet in the space between

Sophia -

Yeah

No matter where you go (Mal - No matter where you go)

Both -

We can meet in the space between

Crystal - Just so you all know, Peter is not my OC, he was created by MaliceMalAmyMalevFaery on fanfiction.net. So full credit goes to him.