🎈

✨

Greta walked up to me. I take my red lollipop out of my mouth and look at her. "Yes?" I said. "We don't want you in the group anymore, loser." She said. "And why do that?" I said and walked up to her face. "Because we saw you hanging out with beverly!" She yelled. "So? She's cool. Honestly unlike you, you can keep this stupid bracelet bitch." I said and took it off and threw it on the ground. I then walked away.

I go to the back of the building. I take out a cigarette and light it. I then smoke. I then see bev. She walks up. "Hey you ok?" She asked. I nodded. "I'm out of the group finally." I said smirking. She smiled. "Now ill join the losers club." I said and smiled. She smiled back. We then smoke together.

We see the boys. "What are you doing here?" Richie said. "Hanging out with you guys, Is that ok?." I said. "YES! Um sorry.. Yes it's fine." He said and turned red. I smirked. I knew he liked me. Maybe since 4th grade. I've liked him too. He was funny and- "y/n?" Beverly said. "Y-yeah?" I said. "We are going to the quarry, you coming?" She said.

"Yeah." I said. "Shit.." I mutter. "What?" Richie said. "Um I don't have my bike.." I said. "Come with me." Richie said. I nodded and blushed. I got on the back of his. We then started to go. I held onto him. I saw Beverly smirk.

We then made it. We got off the bikes. I took off my skirt and shirt. I saw Richie looking. I looked at him and blushed. Me and Beverly then run and jump in. "COME ON!" I shout to the boys. They then jump in.

We started swimming around. I then felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. It was Richie. He then throws me in the water. I swim up. "You!" I said. I then swim to him and splash him. We giggled..

-hours later

Richie

Ask her out..

Ask her out...

We were sitting on the hill. "Um y/n?" I said. "Yes.. I say yes." She said. "What?" I said. "Yes I'll be your girlfriend." She said. I blushed. "I-" she then smashes her lips on mine.

Man.. best day ever

- 399 words

____________

Might stop this soon, idk tho -a/n