🚲

✨

I hear a knock on my door. I quickly put my hair up with a scrunchie. I walk to my door and open it. It was eleven and max. I smile. "Hey guys." I said. "Hey y/n! We were wondering if you would like to go to the starcourt mall, since its almost halloween, we can get our costumes as well." Max said. "Of course! Let me get my wallet and I'll be back." I said and ran to get my wallet.

We then get on the bus. "What Are you guys gonna be for halloween?" I asked both of them. "Well, I wanted to be a ghost but I'm gonna to look." Eleven said softly, I nodded. "I honestly don't know, like el said, I'm going to look." Max said. Eleven looks at me. "What are you gonna be?" She asked. "I honestly think we should be the pink ladies." I said. They smiled widely. "Yes!" They both said. I smiled. We then got to starcourt.

We walked off of the bus and walked in. I love the mall so much. We walked around. First we went to the gap. We then found our Halloween costumes. Then I spot scoops ahoy. We walk there. The boys were there. "Hey dingus! Your children are here, again.." robin said. I smiled. Steve walked out and gave us a hug. We then got ice cream. Me and robin did our handshake.

I then hugged Mike. "Hey, how are you?" I said. "Great now that you're here." He said and smirked. I hit him softly. ''Ooo'' Lucas and max said. We giggled.

- 272 words