🐸

"I'm so excited for tonight conan!! This is my first concert and f- uh people are coming!! We sold out as well!" I said and he smirked at me. "Finn's coming." He said and he smirked. "U-uh yeahhhh!" I said and he smiled. "You know it's obvious that he likes you, right?" He said. I shook my head. "What do you mean?" I asked. "He ALWAYS looks at you and remember you couldn't go to someone's party, I think it was Sadie's party and he asked where you were 24/7 when we've told him before." He said and I blushed. We were setting up. "I love this setup." I said and he nodded.

We let our friends come in. Millie ran up to me and gave me a hug, I gave her a hug and everyone else. Millie gave me flowers. Millie then handed Conan a card with a daisy. "Awee thank you mills." I said and she smiled. I set them down in a safe place. There was a card on it. She ran up to me and whispered. "Read it after the show." She said and winked. I then walked to conan to test the mic. "Singgg!" Conan said. I giggled. I took the mic. "You like me, well obviously! So why you trying to leave when you know that I'm the king!" I sang and my friends clapped. Well the mic works! We set up our last details and finished.

We then let everyone in. "How's it going Toronto!!" Me and Conan said. "Thank you guys for coming out tonight!!" We said. We then started with our song Greek god. "I don't really care if you like me or not, but I know that you want me to." I started and the crowd went wild.

Milliebobbybrown ✅

[Tagged: Conangray and y/u/n]

❤ 7.8 m likes

💭 3k comments

Milliebobbybrown 💓 I love them so much 😭

User455 awwweee supporting them ❤❤❤❤

User2728 OMG THE LIGHTS

User11 love this

User22 ew

Noahschnapp wish I could've came! Tell me all about it @milliebobbybrown
milliebobbybrown ofc!! ❤

Loading more comments 💭

"Oooh let's do the new song by Camila, señorita!" I told Conan and he nodded. "I love it when you call me señorita, I wish I could pretend I didn't need ya." I sang and I saw jaeden nudge Finn. Ugh. A few hours the concert ended. I went off stage and to my friends. I took the flowers. I decided to open the card. Everyone was watching me.

- Millie: you are so amazing! Your singing is MIND BLOWING, love you

- Sadie: congrats on your first concert!! It even sold out!! Proud daughter ♡

-Jaeden: good job Mom! Very proud of you! I promise I'll stop watching anime ;)

- sophia: OMG YOU MAKE ME SO HAPPY I LOVW YOUUU ♡♡♡♡

I then got to finn's message and my heart skipped a beat..

- finn: you did amazing y/n! I want you to meet me outside, I'm probably already out there. ♡

I looked up and he was gone. All of them smirked and I set my things down and went outside to see Finn. I then saw him. I wasn't gonna lie.. I was scared but happy at the same time.. I think. We walked up to each other. We leaned in and kissed. It was a passionate kiss. His lips were so soft. We pulled apart. "Y/n, I've liked you for a while and wanted to know if you wanted to-" I cut him off by kissing him again, I went back. "Yes." I said and he smiled.

- uM hOw hAve yOu gUys beEn? - 🙈

- 606 words