🐸

✨

I get a voicemail from Finn. I was with Noah and Millie. We were going to have a double date. I check the voicemail.

"Hey y/n, I'm sorry but I can't come, I'm going to have to reschedule it, love you."

My heart sank. I put my phone down. Millie looked at me. "What's up?" She said. "He can't make it." I said. "Aww, love I'm sorry, Noah drive to the movies." She said in her sweet British accent. I smiled, I love them so much.

We then got to the movies. We decided to watch y/f/m. We walked in and got our tickets. I then saw someone. That someone was Finn. He was with a girl and some of the losers. I tap millie's shoulder softly and point secretly at them. She looks over at them, She scoffs.

Noah gets the popcorn. I was minding my own business and Millie grabs my hand and we walk over to them.

Shit..

"Oh what a nice surprise! Finn, what are you doing here?" She said. "Uh I was gonna see a movie." He said. He looked a little embarrassed. "W-what are you guys doing here?" He said. "Well, since you couldn't come to the double date we decided to come here? Does that burst your bubble or something?" I said.

"No, no not at all." He said. "Wait." The girl said. "Are you two dating?" She asked. I nodded slowly. Her eyes widen. "Well he's been cheating on both of us." She said, threw her drink at him, and walked away. Damn.

I felt like crying. But I held my tears. Me, Millie, and Noah went to the movie. I sigh. Millie holds my hand. "Hey it's ok." She whispered. I smiled a little.

- making part 2 for Tyler

- 305 words