🚬

(Yes I put this gif

(Yes I put this gif..

I'M FUCKING CRYINGG RN)

"You little shit!" My dad shouted and threw a glass bottle. I quietly sobbed. He grabbed my arm. "Pick all of it up." He said and then walked out of the house. I grabbed the broom. I accidentally got cut by a glass piece. "Shit!" I shouted quietly. I finished. I ran upstairs. Grabbed 3 backpacks. 1 for clothes. 1 for electronics and art supplies. 1 for water and snacks. I didn't have much but all of my things fit. I put one backpack on and ran out. I was going to Boris. His father had been gone for a while.

I knocked on the door sobbing a little. The door opened and it was theo. Boris ran up and gave me a hug. "B-boris.. can i please stay with you?" I asked. He smiled. "Of course printsessa." He said and I walked into the house. I went upstairs with Boris and set my stuff down.

I turned to Boris and smiled. "Thank you." I said and hugged him tight. We pulled apart. We got close and kissed. Theo walked in. Me and Boris jumped. "Uh wanna go to my hosue and g-go to the pool." He said and we agreed. I took my swim suit out. We then walked to theos house.

We then got there. I went to the bathroom and changed into my swim suit. Boris walked in. "Ah! I'm sorry." He said and closes the door. "I-it's ok." I said and I locked the door. I was red as a tomato. I walked out and went outside. I turned to Boris. He was blushing and I smirked. "Uh Boris you might want to cover that up." I whispered to him and he looked up and then just jumped into the pool. I giggled.

I then jumped in. I swam to him and kissed him. (LiKe the One iN thE gIf ☺)

- 331 words