🚲

✨

I unlock the door and walk in. I grab a dummy we could use to trick Billy. I then around and Mike was there. He takes it from me. "That thing is super creepy. Let me see it." He said sitting it up. "I think this is gonna work, right buddy." He said talking to it. I looked at him. "Right mike." He said in a high pitched voice and moved its mouth. He laughed. I looked at him with a serious face. I then took it from him and started to walk out but he stopped me.

"Hey Y/n.." he said and I turned around. "I- I just wanted to say, you know when I said nana was sick, she wasnt, I lied." He said. "I know." I said and tried to leave but he started talking again like he always does. "Right, right but I just think it was important for you to know the context... hopper he went all crazy on me, telling me I was spending way to much time with you.. He made me lie I mean you're the most important thing to me in the world-" I then stopped him. "What if he's right?" I said. "What?" He said. "Hop." I said. "No, no, no he's just some angry old man who hates joy." He said. "But if I only see you.." I said then poked him in his chest. "And im a different species than you, then I should be with my species more." I said then picked up the dummy.

"What? WE'RE YOU SPYING ON ME?! That's totally against the rules!!" He said. I carried the dummy over my shoulder. "I make my own rules." I said and then left.

- 291 words