The Southern Raiders

My sleeping bag was right next to Zuko's, and I could feel his warmth and breathing against me.

It was great. 

I was asleep, I was happy, and life was amazing. 

Weird.

Life can't be amazing, I'm (Y/N)! My life is supposed to suck! What the hell is going on??

I felt water splash against my face and I shot up. 

A bomb was in the fountain. 

I knew the happiness wouldn't last long. 

Aang blew the bomb out of the fountain, and it exploded near the top of the temple. 

I looked around, and everyone was awake and alert. Just another day almost dying, right?

A piece of ceiling was about to fall on Katara. 

"Katara watch out!"I yelled, as Zuko slammed into her, pulling her out of harms way. 

"What are you doing?" Katara asked him angrily. 

"Keeping rocks from crushing you." Zuko said calmly. 

"Okay, I'm not crushed. You can get off me now!" Katara pushed him off, and ran away. I walked up to Zuko and helped him up, "I'll take that as a thank you." he said, rolling his eyes. 

I laughed, "don't take it personally."

"How am I supposed to not take it personally?" He replied.

"True. Take it personally." I grinned, and a piece of wall crumbled a few inches away from me.

"Come on! We can get out through here!" I heard Toph yelling. I looked back at her, to see that she, and Haru, had made a tunnel into the temple. 

I grabbed Zuko's arm, and ran over to escape. 

Zuko let go, and turned, facing the airship.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"Go ahead! I need you to be safe, (Y/N). I'll hold them off. I think this is a family visit." He replied, before running off. 

"Zuko! No!" Aang yelled after him. 

I grinned, "if you think you're facing Azula without me, you've got another thing coming!" I yelled, before running off in his direction.

"(Y/N)! You're going to get yourself killed!" Aang yelled. 

I smiled, and caught up with Zuko.

"(Y/N)? What do you not understand when I say ''I need you to be safe"?"

"The safe part." I replied, as Azula emerged from an airship, "Oh it's this bi-"

Zuko ran, jumped, and landed on the ship. 

"Hey! Wait for me, stupid!" I followed his lead, and was on the ship moments after. 

"What are you doing here?" Zuko asked Azula. 

"You mean it's not obvious yet? I am about to celebrate becoming an only child!" Azula smiled. 

"Or, hear me out, you could leave us all alone, and go on your merry way," I said.

Azula scoffed. 

"I'll take that as a no," I blasted fire in her direction, and she swiftly dodged. 

Zuko and I blasted at Azula, who returned the blasts with malice. Azula knocked Zuko off of the ship, and I watched him fall. 

"Zuko!" I yelled, before turning to Azula, "you are so going to regret that."