3

I let out a huff as Jane and I wandered through the forest, my foot got caught in a root making my body tumble forward, I groaned in pain but pulled myself up feeling like crying once I noticed my towel had been caught on a branch and was stuck

I let out a huff as Jane and I wandered through the forest, my foot got caught in a root making my body tumble forward, I groaned in pain but pulled myself up feeling like crying once I noticed my towel had been caught on a branch and was stuck. I tugged and tugged as if my life depended on it but to no avail, it would not move an inch.

I held back my tears as I realised that I'd have to just tough it out and continue on. Jane winced as she looked at my legs, I looked to see small scratches littering the once smooth skin. I trudged on ahead being thankful that my bikini bottoms were at least in the style of shorts.

I didn't particularly focus on anything as we walked until I heard a pained howl, Jane and I shared a glance before making our way towards the sound. "There it is. You did it." I head Carlos say as I saw him stood with a small beast wearing a yellow shirt with a blue pair of trousers and a matching blue jacket. Wait was that Ben?

Jane must've been thinking the same thing as she lifted the cylinder that she was holding and sprayed the enchanted lake water at Ben who reverted back to himself. Carlos followed Ben's line of sight and once he d his eyes lit up in glee and relief to see his girlfriend there safe and sound.

Jane thrusted the cylinder, with the enchanted water in it, at me as she reunited with her boyfriend, I smiled as I watched them both hug and then begin to ramble, they really were perfect for each other.

"You good?" Jay asked Ben as he helped him down, "Yeah." He replied still a bit dazed. "Take a seat right there, okay? There you go." "Oh, that was funky." Ben sighed blinking rapidly, "It was? There's..." Jay trailed off motioning to the facial hair and fangs Ben had grown due to the spell.

Ben's eyebrows furrowed as he moved his hands across his jaw; "Huh? Oh, wow." I looked down at the water in my hands and smirked up at him, "Yeah, yeah, yeah. You need another blast." I grinned lifting it up, grinning in amusement as it hit Ben square in the face causing him to flinch and shut his eyes.

"Please stop." He managed to say, "Huh." I mumbled looking at the lack of change on his face, "It's Enchanted Lake water. I guess it can only do so much." I shrugged laughing lightly at the look on Ben's face. "Well, well, well. Harry Hook. And you, my little duckling are... ravishing." One of the nearby boys said pushing himself off a tree to come closer to me.

I looked over at Jane who looked like she was trying to keep her laughter in, "Okay. Ravishing and not interested." I told him with a nervous laugh, "Hold on. Who's side are they on?" Ben quickly changed the subject noticing my discomfort, I sent him a smile to show my appreciation and he subtly shook his head.

"They escaped and joined us. And Mal has the ember, which is our only hope to stop Audrey. Details to follow." Jay explains, "Hades' ember? Has Mal gone back to the Isle?" Ben asks suddenly confused and worriedly. "I said details to follow. We're meeting up with Mal, Evie and Uma. Let's go."

"Uma?" Ben questions looming around at us; "Details to follow." We all tell him. "All right." He sighs getting ready to leave. "Um guys I'm gonna head back to my dorm." I speak up they all turn to me confused but once they see my outfit understanding washes across their faces. "What happened to your clothes?" The boy who hadn't introduced himself asked me with a dopey grin. I crossed my arms over myself subconsciously as I looked to Jane who sent me a sheepish grin. "Well someone kicked them into the lake." I tell them with a shrug.

"Um alright, but you can't go alone it's not safe." Ben speaks up looking at the other boys, I look to Jay who's probably the one I'm closest to; his mouth opens yet I don't hear any words because someone beats him and volunteers rapidly.  I look at the source of the noise and refrain from rolling my eyes. I did not want to be alone with Harry Hook, I know that I said I didn't judge the isle kids for their parents mistakes and although Harry's father tried to murder both of my parents I didn't hold that against him.

Instead I held Harry's own decisions against him like the fact he helped kidnap Ben not too long ago and was beyond eager to hook him. Ben looked at me his expression asking if that was alright with me, I let out a sigh but nodded, "fine, come on." He nods with a smirk.

"Wait." Ben calls out to me, shrugging his jacket off, he holds it out for me and I take it with a grin, "thanks." He surprises me by pulling me into a hug. "Be careful." He whispers and I nod as I pull away. "Meet us at Evie's castle." He instructs before they begin to leave.

"Hey, Jay..." Harry lightly calls Jay who was at the end of the Line. He turns around confused. "...yeah, thanks for saving me, gorgeous face." Harry tells him quietly leaning close to Jays face. An amused smile takes over my face as I watch Jay make a face and then leave with the others.

"Come on Harry, we don't have a lot of time." I urged stopping in place, turning to see how far behind he actually was. "Wow, I didn't know you were this eager to get me back to your room." He smirked making me roll my eyes.

"Well the quicker we get there, the quicker we can leave and then I won't have to deal with you anymore." I reply with a sweet smile, his smile doesn't leave his face as he shakes his head at me.