The anger that shone in Renjun's eyes was his anchor, where for Taeyong's father, he used his second power for a distraction, his anchor.

Renjun was faced towards Abigail, the woman still emitting her dark power.

The interesting thing about Renjun's situation is that most Defects have a color with their power. For a few examples, Taeyong's was red, Jeno's white, and Yuta's purple.

Whereas for Renjun's case, he didn't have a color.

There were movements in air, but no color in signs of power.

It was something that was seen in awe by everyone, but what was more interesting was that Abigail's black power almost seemed like it was diminishing, her power slowly retreating back to her form.

She held a confused face, perplexed that Renjun could actually retaliate.

Renjun was still stiff, his anger rolling off of him in waves directed towards Abigail as her power was almost only surrounding her.

The sight of her vulnerable made Renjun only want to go further.

She dared to hurt those he loved, and threaten his new family.

He wasn't going to stand for it.

It wasn't until all of her black aura was gone that she felt pain.

She yelled out, the invisible anger of Renjun affecting her.

Her head felt like it was going to explode, tension creating in her body as she felt like she was being suffocated.

She could feel her strength weakening, until she landed on her knees, her legs no longer being able to keep her up.

She groaned as the tension only began to ride from there, until she felt something break inside of her.

And then she felt totally and completely helpless.

Renjun slowly walked towards her cowering figure.

"How's it feel?" He asked, anger still evident in his voice.

"How's it feel to be human again. Your self-project failed, and you'll never be able to hurt us anymore," he said, crouching in front of her weeping face.

"You're nothing now."

Renjun started to walk away from the woman, until he felt something snagging at his ankle.

He turned, only to see the sight of Abigail lying on her stomach to reach Renjun's pant leg.

Renjun simply looked down at her, her futile grasp of him something he oh so wanted to shake off, but he still held a little decency towards her.

No matter how angry he was with the woman, he wasn't going to throw away all of his morals and modesty like she did.

"What?" He asked, his tone a little sharper than intended.

"You aren't going to leave me like this, are you?" She asked, looking at the boys that moved to surround her.

Since her power was taken, the holographic men disappeared, leaving the others of Neo City free and slowly go towards the situation between Renjun and Abigail.

There was terror in her face. She had no idea that the situation would turn on her like this.

But the boys never planned on harming the woman, because that would make them just as bad as her.

The woman continued to lay on the ground, pitifully grasping onto Renjun's pant leg as the others peered down at her.

"Are you?" she asked, cowering at their burning gazes.