Back To Reality.

This chapter will go through 3 days*

The night after they confirmed their relationship*

Tyler and Will were out and about, downtown Tokyo with his new recruit in Chaos, Robbie Eagles.

Both men were showing the young recruit around the great city.

The three were out at a bar next to nightclub district, and the first one was called "Contact".

Robbie: Are we hitting any of these places up?

Will: We can, but usually we don't.

Robbie: Why's that?

Tyler: Because, everyone gives us funny looks. After a while it gets to be annoying. Plus, most of these clubs aren't even big enough for everyone.

Will: He's saying they're extremely crowded.

Robbie: Got it, well since we'll be here a while. Let me get the next round.

The bartender brought them three a drink as Will was going through his phone, saw a message from Bea to show to Tyler.

Will: Ey Ty. Look at this mate.

Tyler looks over and grabs his phone to read the message.

Bea💖: Tyler really did a number on her. She can't even walk straight 😂

Will: Seems like she's having some trouble walking

Tyler: Yeah, wonder what that's from.

Will rolled his eyes while Tyler winked at him and shared a laugh with his pals.

They continued to drink before getting up to walk out and more back to the apartment.

With Toni*

Her and Bea were walking around trying to find the guys when Toni stopped.

Bea: C'mon T.

Toni: I need a second.

She slowly sat down on a bench as Bea sat next to her and gave her a smirk.

Bea: Seems like last night has disabled you a little yeah?

Toni: Last night? Oh, uhm..

She was trying to think of something so the subject would change.

Toni: I don't think that was it, I did leg day yesterday.

Bea: Keep telling yourself that. Anyways how was leg day with Tyler?

Toni: Oh fantastic.

Bea: Ah Ha!

She caught her, and Toni blushed away for a second as they saw the guys walking up to them.

They didn't see the two, so both women needed to catch them quickly.