Having Relationship Doubts

A couple weeks later*

With all the heat building up against Tyler and Toni with The Undisputed Era, the couple weren't scheduled for the tour or the hour shows.

The only time that happend with the wrestling and relationship backround; Tyler was sitting backstage while Toni was doing an interview.

It showed Tyler in the backround, sitting on a crate while she was getting screen time with Cathy Kelly.

But that all was interrupted when Adam and the guys walked up behind them and started to yell at him.

They all were accusing him of not being serious about the storyline. The decision was between Toni or the group.

He changed his mind and wanted the answer next week.

The camera's caught them get in his face, then Rhea pushed him a little to snap him out of it as they walked off screen.

Toni watched the whole thing and was focusing on his facial expression on how he felt.

After that, they were done and Tyler walked her out to head back home.

A couple days after*

Since they both were pulled from the tour that week to keep the story fresh. That was more time to spend together, even though they spend most of the time together.

One night*

After a night out, Tyler and Toni were back at his apartment watching a movie.

He had his arm wrapped around her as they were close, sitting on the couch under a blanket.

The small fireplace was on; Tyler was living the life.

Dream job; Great friends; Loving girlfriend.

During the movie, he quickly looked over at Toni as she was deep into the movie, that was until he kissed her cheek and she jumped a little.

Tyler: Woah, sorry.

Toni: Oo. You scared me.

Tyler: Seemed like you were really into it.

She smiled and kissed him back as they continued to watch until the finish.

An hour later*

The movie was over and Tyler was quickly starting to fall asleep. But Toni moved just a little and he kicked back awake.

She had her head in his lap while out cold, and he didn't want to move as they'd both be awake.

After a couple minutes, Tyler looked and saw she was already dressed in comfortable clothes, so he did what would make them feel better.

As the clock hit ten, he slowly got up and that woke Toni up just a little. Enough for her to be half awake, but not enough for her eyes to open.

When Tyler moved her back to where she was comfortable, he then put his arms under her back, and then under her legs as he then picked his blond aussie up.

He then slow and carefully walked her to his room where she was then laid on his bed.

She opened her eyes a little and had no idea what was going on.

Toni: Hmm.. Ty?

Tyler: Shh shh.

She then closed her eyes as he tucked her in.

Tyler then walked away from the bedroom door and went out into the dark apartment where he made his way to the front door.

Everything was locked up so he shut the rest of the lights off and went back to his girlfriend.