A Babyface, A Heel

From the last chapter*

Both Tyler and Toni have made their known in NXT, and are experiencing a new environment in the WWE Developmental Program.

They both have alot to learn with this new style of wrestling.

Now, the previous training they've had over the years help quite a bit but since this is their in a family friendly company they have to change some things up.

That wasn't really a thing on Tyler's side, he loved being the loud mouth heel.

But Hunter informed him that their going to make him this hardcore heel that raves about blood and getting even.

Tyler was excited about that, but he was then told that he needs to censore himself and he wasn't all for that.

Triple H is making him his pride and joy of NXT since he makes the Japan pick ups superstars.

And he wanted Tyler to be able to hit the NXT ratings right on the spot, so he'll have to work on that.

Now with Toni, she's still under contract with Progress and also signing a double deal with WWE NXT so she can be used on TV for the Mae Young Classic.

She was excited to be in Orlando with everyone, especially one of her aussie friend's Rhea Ripley.

They've known each other for years in the indies, and now they get to go at each other during this tournament.

Toni has also been in talk with Progress about her contract.

No one knew that declined resigning their contract, so the contract that she was signing with WWE was a developmental contract.

She will be full time WWE in a couple months.

Present day*

Today is Tyler's first NXT taping at Full Sail; he missed the one after Takeover since they didn't have a story yet.

But he was in the clear to come down tonight for one out of the two tapings.

They always do double tapings but they only needed him in the storyline for one.

And he was excited to show his work in this new world.

Alarm*

Tyler opened his eyes a little to see the sun peaking through the blinds.

He closed his eyes again but the alarm kept blaring, so he had to get up at some point.

Smacking the alarm to turn off and pissing him off.

Tyler: God damnit, turn off!

He then unplugged it and then sat up on the side of his bed.

Looking around at the bare white walls was really making him depressed.

Usually his girlfriend Scarlett would help him hang pictures and paintings on the walls with him, but they haven't seen each other coming up on two months.

But he needed to get it done, so he figured to ask Toni to come over and help him since he has no idea where to put anything.

Plus she helped him hang stuff on his walls when he was in his first apartment after signing his New Japan contract.

After five minute of sitting and looking*

Tyler then finally got up and walked around the boxes and his bed until he reached the other side of the bedroom where his phone was.

It was blown up from notifications like always, and then he saw multiple messages from a couple women that ment alot to him.

Toni: What's up?