Hype For The New Title

Wednesday, the next day after his fallout*

Tyler has been a wreck since what happend last night.

He couldn't take that his beat friend blew him off, and after drinking the whole night he forgot all about it.

It was a success as he didn't know why he was sad, until he woke up the next day.

Wednesday morning*

Tyler opened his eyes as the sun peaked through the sliding glass window and woke up fully from his terrible headache.

He had drank way too much last night and was feeling it today.

And to top off having a terrible hangover, it's also recording day at Full Sail for NXT.

Tyler: Uhhg.

He sat up from the couch and started cracking his joints as he was feeling the stiffness from sleeping on the couch last night.

After sitting there for a second, Tyler looked out on his balcony to see a ton of bottles from different kinds of beer and liquor.

The feeling of drinking all of his alcohol he had in the house all in one night made him feel awful, and the situation with Toni didn't make it any better.

Not knowing what would happen at Full Sail later tonight since he knows that Toni wants to be away from him, so he was going to leave her alone.

An hour later*

Tyler was now dressed to hit off a couple errands before his workout. His list included the normal workout program foods with pre and post workout powder.

The last thing on his list was more alcohol, since he figured that tonight would become a bad night quick if he sees her.

Tyler's eating breakfast*

He was having a bowl of cereal and coffee as he was scrolling through social media.

Not that long ago he was added to Undisputed Era's group chat where they message each other about ideas and workout plans.

Today it was only Tyler going to work out since Adam and Roderick have an appearance while Kyle and Bobby are still out of town.

And that was perfect so he could do his personal workout without an interruptions.

After he was finished eating, he cleaned up and grabbed his extra clothes bag before heading out.

Locked up the apartment, Tyler headed out to his car where there was a note on his windshield.

He grabbed it, jumped into his doorless Jeep, buckled up and read the note. It was from what he thought would be his girlfriend.

T,

I guess this could be the only way I can talk to you, but we need to sit down and have a face to face conversation. I'm so confused on what to do and I feel awful putting you through last night. Call me please.

-Toni

That hit Tyler in the chest and he folded up while putting it in his center console and headed out after putting on some music.

Today's theme, Slipknot. He listened to them when he would get pumped up for something big happening.

He figured if he listened to it again then that would make him feel better.